Page 1 - Reviews - Real Health, The Prostate Formula with Saw Palmetto, 90 Tablets - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have used Prostate for many years, and find it very helpful for a healthy prostate. To test the effectiveness I once stopped taking Prostate for 30 days, and found that I was getting up over four times a night to go to the bathroom - went back to Prostate and reduced those trips to one or two a night. I am 81 years old. Dr. Herb Marlow

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I ordered this for my close friend who have urination issues for years, I talked to him one month later and asked him if there is any improvement, he informed me that his urination become easier after one week from starting consuming it but at the third week it looks that the supplement is no more effective.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

thank you to iherb for sending goods that match the information written on the product. This is my first time buying here. I will buy another product again.

1360d5df-3469-4250-9dfb-4b1be6126ecd
34317a84-c629-46d8-bd33-44d5742a58d4
44525e0c-a6dd-46e3-80cf-0d559cf17ee4
6043e595-cd41-49ab-b08f-e1bd2ca8da16
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have been taking this product for several years - it contains several components and I hope they work well together. it is important that it is herbal, i.e. natural components

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

appears to be helping a lot as using it for a long time. More of mental satisfaction using saw palmetto supplement and not having any adverse symptom on prostate at the age of plus 80.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My husband has been taking this for years. When I saw that the ingredients, the dosage the quality, the benefits were the same as he was getting from his other brand we decided to try this one. At half the price we are delighted with iHerb.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Excellent product and good benefits Size excellent for swallowing and decreases urgency.quality perfect as well as taste and one single dose of three tablets at once is acceptable .All the ingredients are there and dosage is ideal .I got good benefit and I recommend it for use