Page 1 - Reviews - Scandinavian Formulas, SalivaSure, 90 Lozenges - iHerb
IN
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

even with drinking water and using a humidifier, I still get dry mouth at night. I keep these by my bed, and will pop one and let it dissolve, if I wake up in the middle of the night, with dry mouth. They're small enough that I do not fear choking, if I fall asleep with it still dissolving. Very nice little taste

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Perfect little lozenges to help dry mouth, and very convenient container for popping in your bag. One or 2 do the trick for a few hours. Nice mild citrus taste, and not artificially sweet.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Taste pleasant enough produce enough saliva to get you though the night or the day or many situations were a drink is not always at hand

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Saliva Sure is an effective saliva simulator. It's ingredients are designed to avoid any damage to teeth. The best part is IHerb has by far the best price. $10 for 90 tablets at Walmart, but 40% less with IHerb.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I usually wake up with a dry mouth and sore throat so I used it before the sleeping. This product actually helps so I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Helpful with my dry mouth issue that came from medications. Was not used to the slightly powdery, flaky taste at first, but grew to like it not long after.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Really didn’t care for the taste. Not sure how well it works since I really couldn’t get past the taste Convenient packaging - can easily put in pocket or purse.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great little pack of lozenges to have on hand. Flavor is nice, and I think they definitely help saliva production and help fight decay with the xylitol. I Wish they were a little more slow dissolving but still glad I bought them.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s really helps for dry mouth. Will buy again

Posted on May 10, 2021

Before I discovered these I often had trouble sleeping because of medication caused dry mouth. Drinking water didn't help. My mouth would still be dry and taste very bad. But these lozenges have helped me tremendously. They are tart and not too sweet and slowly dissolve, causing salivation as they do. I keep them by my bedside , and they have been a real life-saver for me, as I am on daily medication for the foreseeable future. I pop one or two in my mouth before I do a little reading. And by the time they dissolve and I lay down my mouth feels much better. I also take them in my purse when I go out.