Page 1 - Reviews - Six Star, Elite Series, Pre-Workout N.O. FURY, 60 Caplets - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These worked great and really helped me get more out of my workout for both body weight training and running. Only thing to watch out for is the size of each individual caplet. I have no trouble swallowing large pills but if you are someone who is then perhaps consider another product because these are huge.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I must say by far the best pre work out tablets I have used. Great pump to get you through your workout at high intensity.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good products package and ingredients ,i like it Love it for daily use , high quality and content,the amount and size enough for 4week and more Benefits and use , composition , can use for training and muscle building and energy , givens proteins and diet no unlike taste

Posted on May 20, 2022

Good for energy without the jitters from caffeine. Used it when I had to take a break from the other pre-workouts and this gave me good energy and focus through my workouts.

elrebat
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

original products I recommend to use it It's really good for overall health

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

i take it with Platinum Muscle Builder and it definitely does the magic. More inflation, more repetitions, higher weight.

Posted on May 27, 2022

the tablets from Six Star ( workout) have an absolutely violent effect on me 💪👌

Posted on May 20, 2022

The only pre workout that worked for me, no tingling or numbness. and great effect