IN

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Good

This is a product that, as an older male, gives me that needed energy boost. I use this with Maca and I do great. I'm going to give the Swanson equivalent a try and hoping I get the same good result. I'm new to Swanson. Switched for the convenience of "Easy refill". I'll let you know.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My husband had some negative reaction to another supplement by the same company and I was hesitant to buy it. But I discovered that it was maca root and not horny goat weed that caused the problem and I went ahead and bought it. It turned out good and my husband is performing better now.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

High quality ingredients, I recommend it a lot, but you should pay attention if you suffer from blood pressure, or heart disease, it is not recommended

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I got this supplement for a friend and he like it and wanted me to even get more. Which the composition is good for men health.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Got it for starting nightshift and wanted to ensure that I could still be of use to partner. So good so far in that seems to be working well Only downside is that the size of the pills are 1x0.25inch tablet so after much gagging managed to get them down

d1c9cbfa-6e34-46fc-a1c5-6f66cb49f95f
Posted on Jun 18, 2021

This is called Yin Yang Huo in Chinese and its very good for your health, especially liver and kidney. Can helps to balance your yin and yang to maintain your general wellbeing. HGW may also help strengthen muscles and bones, good to take as a pre workout supplement as well.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Increases blood flow to the lower parts by being a natural phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor

Trisska
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Buying for the energy, as tonic, for desire growth. Kind of works, but not a magical pill.

8f803094-c100-49e5-beef-911fc9d8fde3
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Not sure it works, but I took it with other supplements and felt a slight change in energy. But I repeat, I am not sure that this product is the reason. But I know for sure that this company is excellent.