Page 1 - Reviews - Think, Thinksport, Face & Body Mineral Sunscreen Stick, For Kids, SPF 30, 0.64 oz (18.4 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Love this. It does leave a subtle whitecast on my mdeium-brown skin (see pix- fresh coat on extreme right vs when its rubbed in) but its not as thick as other zinc sunscreens. Spreads easily, not too oily and a lovely citrus scent. May not be suitable for face if you are darker . I use it for my neck and hands.

f24b7a87-379e-44ac-8891-c8dadbb8571b
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Feels very nice and gentle on my boy's sensitive skin, small size, almost no scent to it, love it, it is a great product, frequency of use, I am using as required, very happy. Excellent brand and quality of products. Good package also. Definitely a lot of benefits with using this product. I chose it mainly for the ingredients- zinc oxide based.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It works great and protect my baby's sensitive skin (she is ginger with very pale skin).it is fast and easy to apply, it is compact and suitable for small purse. There is the only but. But it leaves white traces all over the body and the face. The last looks like a mask.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love this for re-application. It leaves less of a white cast than the liquid version. Easy to carry around, so convenient! Turned out to be smaller than I thought. I expected something the size of a deodorant but this thing is quite small. Which doesn’t make sense to me, because it’s the same price as a big version of a liquid one.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love the think baby sunscreens, they are all we use on our kids. This stick is tiny but it does the job on kids faces. Its thicker than the tubes of sunscreen and does not absorb as well. The product is too small to use as a body sunscreen.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this entire line. Smells great and this spf stick is so convenient. I keep one in the car and one in my backpack.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this in the hope that it would make my kids happier to wear sunscreen. It does, mostly :-) It smells like oranges, and the stick applicator makes it less messy to apply. The small size means that it’s really best for faces and small areas.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My daughter has this in her school bag. She's fussy about sunscreens but likes the minimal smell of this one and ease of use.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Bought for my preschooler's school bag. Good size for small hands. Very easy to apply and rub in. The whole family likes to use it. Glad to have found a sunscreen that is safe for us all.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Really good for using on hands when you forget to put a sunscreen and wash the hands, I use it in the car right before driving