Page 1 - Reviews - Tony Moly, I'm Rice, Clear Skin Beauty Mask Sheet, 1 Sheet, 0.74 oz (21 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It Transforms your dull tired and stressed skin into a moisturized skin in les than half hour . I’m glad I bought it so miraculously magical 😍 Tip : whenever the delivery rate is high add to your cart this one so you get a little discount. You ain’t going to be disappointed

8658fc15-3ef7-4438-a6fd-aff9617c0480
b972769d-242c-403a-9556-4ddbf6d349fe
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love Tony Moly mask sheets. I always order couple of them when I'm making new order. I usually order Caledula mask sheet and this one. Caledula is kind of soothing, and this one is hydrating and makes my skin tone more even. I love using it during winter time, or when I'm using retinol, as it helps with hydration.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb

ee7d1877-30a6-4737-b1ac-45c3f5affba9
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am in love with this mask. Between the stress of 2020 and the questionable eating habits brought on by the stress of 2020 my skin had become a nightmare. Then I added this mask to my weekly skincare routine, and it’s been such a wonder product. It's not a heavy mask and has a soothing feel as well as a moment to relax for me. After using my skin is clearer, brighter and softer! Definitely a recommendation for those who have some imperfect skin and want to relax.

e5bc487b-3e23-4de2-898e-ec3f29205c2d
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I’ve been using products of this brand for a long time. This mask is perfect to make your skin matte and evens the skin tone. After this mask skin looks so good that you don’t even need foundation and powder.

05851e17-79b0-4516-9846-632916d45836
5443f501-8176-47ce-a9d6-600496333b8a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The scent of this mask is very very pleasant plus all the benefits it has from the rice as it has a very nice calming moisturizing and glowing effect to the skin but still very gentle on it, i use it after my shower and preferably it should be put in the fridge for 10 min before use, you will feel a very refreshing experience plus it will close your face pores that were open during the shower, if you found my comment useful, please hit the like bottom

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I used it after shower, applied the sheet and the scent is fine if you don't mind rice. The quality of the product is acceptable, and honestly I liked the results very much supper refreshing. It did clean my skin and it felt shinny for a bit but mainly felt like it was deep moisturized.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I honestly have no complaints this mask is amazing. there's isn't too much perfume/scent so it isn't over powering. I do have a smaller face so the mask is a little large for me, but I make it work. I use a face mask at least twice a week and usually one of them is a toy Moly mask.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I love sheet mask and this is one of my favorites. The price is nonsense it’s so cheap so everyone can afford to use it once a week. I feel that my skin is clear and shiny after I use it. It depends on the rice water inside the sheet mask.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Arrived quickly and exactly how I expected based on the product description. I received two that said "I"m Real" and the rest said "I'm (Insert Additive)". I saw another review say that they might be fake because some of them say "I'm Real" and some say "I'm Rice" or whatever the special additive is. I looked around on the TonyMoly website (both US and Korean) and determined that this doesn't necessarily mean they're fake. Some of their hand lotions from the same line (on TonyMoly's own website) say "I'm Rice" or "I'm Ginseng" or whatever. Not saying this means that those masks are for sure not fakes, but that this difference isn't necessarily a reason not to buy. Also 99% of the Korean on the back of both "versions" say the same thing, with only minor differences in placement of the actual text. I've used these masks for years and love them, mostly for the relaxation/self-care aspect. Can't necessarily speak of any long term difference in my skin, but at least for a day or two after it feels more hydrated and healthier.