IN

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The Animal PM packs are great, and have supported quality sleep and recovery thus far. They are easy to use, the individual serving-sized packs are efficient to store or prep with your other supplements for the day, and they come in long-lasting packaging. There is no real taste, and these are a must for anyone serious about training.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good. It took a few days to start kicking in. At first I thought that I wasn’t going to like the product very much as my sleep was getting a bit messed up and I wasn’t feeling any effects of the supplement on my muscles. By about day 5, my sleep was getting more consistent and when I would start my morning workout while drinking my pre-workout drink, I could feel the usual “Animal” pump start to kick in and my muscles would start to get that “full” powerful feeling that I have gotten used to from Animal’s other growth hormone stimulating products. I would still rate The M-Stack as my favourite Animal product however the PM supplement works as well! Packaging is the usual soothing black and red that we have come to love with quality ingredients contained inside that we have come to expect and receive from Animal!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The best contain of ingredients for people who has problem with stress and their nervous. There is no analog of this. its exelent product for shure

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love the combination of everything and I just have to take this and it covers many things. The price is a bit on the high side but it’s worth it

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good price! Original and good quality ! Quick delivery service to UK . Recommended to buy !

e893d3e7-94da-409d-bd1a-e14fe9d75e76
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Doesnt make me super sleepy or really much help in getting to sleep or staying asleep but im sure all the other stuff is doing good things

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Animal PM is really helpful for better sleep and sound recovery. Recommended

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Was able to have deep sleep and fully rested after taking this supplement.