IN

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have quite sensitive teeth and I have tried many other brands with anti-sensitive ingredients which didn't worked till I found this toothpaste which works so well on my sensitivity.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I like this toothpaste, it has very clean ingredients and is very gentle with my sensitive teeth. It also make me feel fresh after I use it.

Love it - we're on our second order and it is the ONLY toothpaste our 16 year old son will use! He likes the taste and the way it polishes (his word) his teeth! We could only wish that it came in a larger size for the whole family!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have loved the quality of all the Weleda products I have used so far and this toothpaste was no different. Left my teeth feeling sparkling clean and added benefit was that it was very gentle on my sensitive teeth. Nice minty flavor too!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love Weleda for it's natural ingredients and for being absolutely vegan. I can't say this toothpaste Is super mint, it's more sweet, but it does work good. I prefer to use this one at night.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Ahhh, my favorite toothpaste by far. I like a mild toothpaste and not one that burns my mouth. The flavor is nice. I have sensitive teeth and this takes care of that issue so I have no problems. I hope they'll always carry it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It lasts a long time. taste good and gentle. a little goes a long way. try it. its good. i repurchased this product many times

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This toothpaste is great for a sensitive mouth. The mint flavor is subtle and not overpowering like standard toothpastes that hurt mouth and tongue tissues.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love this toothpaste and have repurchased it dozens of times. I'm not the greatest at keeping up with my oral hygiene routine (e.g. I don't floss frequently), but use of this toothpaste keeps my dentist happy.