Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, MegaGlo Highlighting Powder, Golden Flower Crown, 0.19 oz (5.4 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Bought it because i saw that’s it’s a good dupe for Becca Champagne pop. I don’t have Becca one so can’t compare exactly but the product is really good quality and shade is pretty. Good big pan of product. a bit subtle when applied so have to build it up which is not bad. Great for its money.

09aed81f-cb93-4a71-9111-bb79e691fb98
d88e9d67-d2f6-459e-baae-c952c215743c
ce9c26c3-d1c4-454b-b731-f667706af7c5
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I read that this is a dupe for Champagne pop but didnt believe it. I still tried it and WOW! Its amazing. Its literally the exact same. 10/10

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Wet n Wild don't play around when it comes to highlighters! Great glow and the golden color of this is beautiful on top of your make up. Gives an excellent highlight without that cold white tone that some of them have.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

One of the best highlighters, it gives natural glow and radiance, beautiful shimmer without the big glitters. This shade is perfect for medium skin tones.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

love love love! all of the shades are great for my fair neutral skin tone. such a good product with a very reasonable price tag

Posted on May 13, 2022

This highlighter is very nice,good quality and good price the color is perfect on my skin tone and gave me a natural look

63c185ed-7be8-4c1e-ac05-041acee14b2d
Posted on May 8, 2022

maybe the highlighter is good but bc the shade doesn't show in my skin i couldn't tell if it's that good and i started using it as eyeshadow with brown colors it looks good

Posted on May 27, 2022

Not heavy so you can layer it nicely. Was after a golden highlighter and this was very close to it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It's my favorite drugstore highlighter. The only downside is that the container gets messy.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The pigment is strong enough like I wanted. I looked for good golden highlighter and I finally found.