Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, MegaGlo Loose Highlighting Powder, 396A I'm So Lit, 0.28 oz (8 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The color pay off is amazing, I ordered the small (0.57 gr) to try it, not expecting much and to my surprise I can’t wait to order the full size! For reference, this looks amazing during the day or night time, NO FILTER IN THE ATTACHED IMAGE 🤩 you can dress her up or keep it casual. Overall an amazing formulation that I have been throughly enjoying!!

9a084118-dfc2-4d4a-b586-741ebd655a41
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This has the BEST shine out of every highlight i’ve ever bought, its size may be small but it works great. The scent is also wonderful. The use is really great, also the quality because it doesn’t really go away. It came with a nice package and I think the composition was great as well.

5ea3246d-5ebd-4a2a-b89d-441debd1f0e8
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

As someone who has never before taken vitamins, I was a little hesitant to buy this product. After taking the recommended dose for just a few days, I noticed that my energy levels had increased and my mood was much more upbeat. It has been just over a month now, and I can say that my quality of life is better than ever before!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I am a huge fan of this vitamin. I have been using it for over a year now and it has helped me tremendously with my wellness. I've noticed that my immune system is stronger, my moods are more stable, and the quality of life has improved considerably. The best part is that the price point is so affordable!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I had a bit of difficulty opening the highlighter at first; some of the highlighter particles might have gotten into the threads of the cap so be careful about that. Other than that. This is a beautiful highlighter and I actually combine this with oil to make my own body highlight. It's quite cheap too so I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I've bought it to use as a highlighter, but find it out that I like it as a shadow as well( for people who like it natural) It's really long-lasting despite of the small size. I do not regret of buying it

75d0f4af-817c-4fb8-9c0a-339aebfba786
af200144-dd2e-4c36-b5a5-7c09b7c26fe2
78ca8146-f3ad-4b2b-a8f2-add1ac7a7185
d491a8fb-41d7-4a93-b010-41cf546ed0e5
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for over a month now and I can feel the difference. It has given me the energy to go through my day without feeling tired and it has helped with my mood. I can't recommend it enough!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by this vitamin. I have tried many other brands and this one is excellent. It really does give me more energy and I find myself using it more in the morning to get some quick clean energy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month now and I have noticed an improvement in my mood, energy levels and general mental health. I am currently re-energized with a new burst of strength and affinity to life.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It might be a bit messy to use at first but once you get used to it it's absolutely fine. I use it on myself and my clients - on the face, décolleté and even eyes (with a glitter primer underneath so it stays where I want it to stay). For the price, you can't go wrong!