IN

Posted on May 31, 2022
Ok

I used this a few years ago and just remembered it. I love the sour so so much. Just use it in filtered ice cold clean water or mix it to juices. What I find very special about this product is an uplift in mood and a general calmness. Absolutely recommending this.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nice brand, but in the end I think people need a lot more C than they can get from this. For example, I take 2-4gr daily and therefore switched to a liposomal brand also sold here on iHerb

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

High quality. Bright color and half decent flavor. It doesn't mix well in liquids, but it's good in smoothies.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I love how natural it is and the slightly sour flavour which blends well with my morning juice smoothie. 100g lasts me a long time.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Took for corona, helped in removing dry cough nearly instantly. I am my parent are safe from need to check if dry cough is due to corona due to this.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I love this whole food version of vitamin C because it's in it's natural form ..it lasts along time & tastes great! Top notch company as well

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

Good natural vitamin C. It really help to boost recovery for cold.

Posted on Apr 29, 2020

I have been using this brand for years and I like the powder because it can be mixed with my juices. This size bottle lasts quite a while. Good price also.

Posted on Oct 17, 2011

I've been living in Colorado for 11 years and unable to hike in high altitudes in the mountains. I started taking this stuff in August (after being run down from a death in the family) and within a week I was able to walk, and even run, up hills that I could never walk up without stopping to rest. I'm also taking "NOW Ultra B-12", but I've taken that before without these amazing results. When I'm doing lots of yard work or a strenuous project, I take the Royal Camu with a bit of raw honey every hour and wow, I feel great all day.

The best camu powder I know. Smells and taste very good. Good quality.