Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Day/Night Cream, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Amazing product with great quality of fabrication! I bought the 2 oz flacon and now the bigger size, 4 oz. I like the scent and the feeling of it. it is thick and moisturizes my face especially after using retinol. I felt the change in the texture of my skin after a few applications. the composition is definitely interesting and I guarantee you as a pharmacist it is efficient with green tea and with snail extract. One of the benefits is the anti-age effect, that will take some time but i am satisfied with the actual results

4ee45c43-474f-4b77-9b7f-50c5485a39d4
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Every winter my skin gets quite problematic (acne prone combination skin, at the same time dry and sensitive, even flaky during winter months depending on outer conditions, treatment and care), and it feels as I can never have enough creams at my house. The Yeouth Day/Night Cream is light, yet moisturizing, doesn't irritate skin, plus the quantity compared to other creams is really abundant- it will probably last throughout the winter now.

5b8274c7-c2c1-4c4d-849c-72426d49c514
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I really like this cream it is perfect for any skin type, it is a little thick but not heavy at all, feels like a very nourishing and rich formula. Good quantity for the price tag and good ingredients, overall really good cream would recommend it Thumbs up if benefited darling 🙏❤️💞

aadf4729-2d1f-42c9-b619-8e22b4991f14
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have tried lots of vitamins in my day, but nothing comes close to this one. This vitamin is the best on the market - even if it may cost a bit more than some other brands, you only need a small dosage and it lasts for days. I take this vitamin because I want to improve my health, mood, and well-being as well as immune system

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a week now and am already feeling the positive changes. I'm getting more energy, my mood has substantially improved, and I haven't had any colds or the slightest hint of sickness this month. I feel like an overall better person- mentally and physically.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

i bought this cream for my mom and she used it day and night and she told me her skin is supple and firm. she is so happy. will buy more for her

4ad1af8b-6c23-414b-a11d-b2c63040af7c
092d578f-0928-4a45-b42a-45a6c48e51cd
Posted on May 17, 2022

I trust this brand. I have been using their retinol eye cream and it's effective. So now I want to try this day/ night cream. It is thick but does not leave the skin greasy. I have dry skin and this cream gives good moisturize to my skin. Love it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very satisfied with the cream. Easy to use and spreads well. It gives good hydration. Interesting ingredients and can't wait to see if it'll make my pores smaller. I have a very sensitive and allergy prone skin and so far everything has been good. Thankfully mild to no scent.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I purchased this over 3 years ago and was using it with great success. I took it to the UK with me on a holiday and unfortunately it got confiscated as I didn't leave it in my case. About a month ago I came across it when I was looking back at previous orders. Well I can't believe in a week of using it day and night my skin changed so dramatically even my mum mentioned how great it looked. I am 53 and have some pigmentation and a few large pores. In one week my skin was soft, hydrated, the pigmentation was reduced by over 60% and my pores are small again. I have had no breakouts and I actually look more attractive and radiant. Highly recommend this product. I am going to purchase two more, one to put away and one for my mum who is 76. She has crepy skin that looks a bit dull so it will be interesting to see her results. Thanks for a great product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My skin appears clearer and much smoother. I keep getting compliment about my skin now. However I don't quite like the thick texture as you can see some white stains on my face when I sweat. Also when you sweat, it appears somehow much more obvious with this cream on. I generally like to use it at night more than day time as it feels abit heavy to be applying it during the day and the whitish effects too. But overall, the cream does it's job for making my skin smoother and feeling like a baby.