Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Neck Firming Cream, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I highly recommend this product. I am over 60 and I can see a dramatic difference after I apply it on my neck. It does have a funny smell which dissipates quickly. I am so impressed, I am going to buy their eye cream too! Oh, I have dry and very sensitive skin. The product is a bit sticky but I don't feel it sticky after I apply it. The packaging is very basic, which is fine by me.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Excellent scent, smells like fresh lemon. I use it every evening. My age is 46. Leaves moisturised skin on neck. I love it very much! Great quality item! Very small size is enough for whole neck. Non greasy texture, compact composition. Correct package. I think its good for sensitive skin too.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This cream does something, I tell you. The neck is really former and smoother even after few uses. The only thing that puts me off is the smell. It smells somewhat of lemon and honey, and I can’t stand honey. It’s a personal issue, so no remarks regarding the cream itself.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I’ve been using Yeouth neck firming cream for a couple months now. I’m a firm believer of trying something for a while to give an honest review. I have noticed my skin on my neck and jaw line is more tight and very smooth. I love these ingredients too. The main ingredients are Green Tea leaf extract, Vitamin C, Argireline and Hyaluronic Acid which help minimize the appearance of wrinkles overtime and also help keep skin firm and moisturized. It goes on lightly and smells good too. I’ll continue to use this product because I notice a change.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I completed 2 months using it, it has a really really bad smell but once you put it you don’t smell it and it’s doesn’t stay in your hand. But I found this cream is works on neck lines and not unified skin. back of the neck was darker than my neck by 4 shades because of old eczema and it’s now the back is same as the front I really tried so much products till I gave up, when I bought this cream I wanted to use it front 😍

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

amazing neck cream, first time i buy, after one week my neck line getting smooth and bright. And i want buy it again because i affraid this cream sold out. BTW now I am 53 years old. please 👍 for my real opinion thamk you soo much i herb

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I haven’t been using this long enough to say if it works the way they say it does. I do however can say, I have a very sensitive skin, and this has caused no problem whatsoever. It’s scent free. Very moisturizing, good texture and feel nice on skin.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was like most of us ladies using my face cream on my neck and décolleté areas, and I wasn’t convinced of spending money on pricey neck creams. But as i entered my forties i’ve noticed some lines on my neck so i looked up what are the best neck firming creams and this was one of them. After i’ve started using it I literally regret not getting neck creams before because yeah there’s definitely a big difference. The cream’s texture is rich and a small amount goes a long way. The lemonish smell is kinda weird but not overwhelming and not annoying. The most important is that my neck felt really soft and supple after applying it. I hope my neck lines will loosen up after a while and i’ll update after finishing the cream. I’ll definitely repurchase and I don’t think i’d ever ignore neck creams anymore 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm just thrilled. I have been using it for some time and I already see the benefits of using it. My neck looks firmer. The cream is very moisturizing, but not greasy. The smell is very mild. I like the feeling when I wake up. My neck is smooth. Very good quality for that price.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Good quality, I apply a small amount of it to my neck twice a day. It doesn't take long to feel the creases in my neck. The texture is well absorbed.