Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Regenotin, Advanced Collagen Generator, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 15, 2022

I believe it doesn't hurt to take this supplement, although I haven't noticed any visible effect on my skin or joints. I suspect I have Ehlers Danlos and my joints remain crunchy no matter what I take.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

after my 2 pregnancy I had approximately 2,5 cm diastasis recti and it also was quite deep. taking these helped me make it practically back to normal without even doing special exercises. Initially I bought it to make my hair more healthy and beautiful, but the "side effect" makes me very happy as well. the hair looks better too actually, but I do take special hair vitamins, powder collagen, joint supplements, general multivitamins and omega 3 as well. anyway our body's muscle ligaments are made of collagen and elastin, so good to take it to maintain a healthy body.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I started taking this during the height of Covid. So far, so good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great tool, works great. I recommend! Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Expensive but it's worth it I can see my hair getting better with this supplement

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Reviews seem exciting and i cant wait to see the result of this supplement. Will update review after one month

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good quality. Well packaged and fast delivery. Long shelf life for daily consumption.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I think - I'm not sure - that this is helping with the lines on my face

Posted on Sep 22, 2020

My hair had been falling out by the handfuls, it has finally stopped. I also began using Purador shampoo with biotin. Between these two I’m getting great results.