IN

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I use Cold Season tea when I feel tired, or beginning to feel scratchy throat. The taste is exceptional without being medicinal. Best part is I can keep adding hot water to the cup; just one tea bag lasts up to 3 cups. Making it a triple serving from just one bag. That makes my day!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Always hit and miss with being able to get Yogi Tea delivered to France. So I like to stock up when I can. Especially for the cold season, which lasts a while in Europe.. Also a nice warming tea to have through the day or in the evening. Just love the quality and tastes of Yogi tea. Recyclable packaging is great and love their range

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love this tea. I decided to get some to prepare for the long, grueling cold, flu and now covid season. Open the brightly colored box and you will find that each tea bag is separately wrapped to maintain freshness. This product is a mix of herbal teas and does not contain the camellia tea. However, I often make it in combination with regular tea in the morning. Then in the evening, just by itself as a relaxing and healthy beverage before sleep. If you know traditional herbal medicines, this would be called a 'warming' tea. Its ingredients are a blend of Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Clove, known in Ayurveda as warming herbs. There is also Licorice and Eucalyptus to help with respiratory function. It also contains citrusy Orange Peel, Peppermint, and Tulsi. I think if you feel tired, it will pick you up. But if you feel stressed out, it will calm you down. It is meant to be drunk straight, but I have experimented to make a sort of 'chai' with heated milk. It was quite good as well.

It has a very unique smell and flavour. It smells like black pepper and other deep spices. The initial taste is bitter but the licorice root gives a sweet taste at the end. It's great for a cold day, and the spices warm you up.

d627ea05-9808-4aed-a56b-800bc39a843f
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

at the beginning I hated the taste of it but when I let it cool I started to like it more . I drink when I get my periods it make warm and the pain is less .

8c889fe7-17b2-406e-8496-32521eeefbf4
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It easy to use . Good quality. Benefit, good size, not harms composition . Give nice color, coverage , for all age girls, have nice scent , normal texture and Concern. Good package

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I always keep this on hand and drink it when I start to feel run down or get a cold. Has a lovely warm spicy taste. A favourite from Yogi

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this soothing tea when you’re feeling like your body is starting to come down with a cold or just any time during the cold and flu season. Great flavor and makes me feel good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love yogi tea. No caffeine. It helps a lot with my digestion and breathing. Great quality product. So many health benefits and no side effects for me. I can feel my immunity is boosted. Love the package.