IN

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

the scent is SO nice! , i used this once every two weeks , i have sensitive skin and it made my skin a bit pink for 1 minute but then my skin was just fine! , i feel lovely after using it, it was very gentle ,and it has a lot of benefits.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is the first time I have ever used body scrub. The scent is really refreshing and therapeutic. But the texture is a bit too harsh for my dry and the sensitive skin. I think gentler scrubs may suit me better. Also, the jar-packaging is not very user-friendly, it may get a bit messy.

I think that this scrub will do a bit better with less sensitive skin than mine. I have a very light and thin Nordic skin, so for me this product is s a bit too strong. The smell is ok, and in general maybe for somebody else it will be perfect

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this a lot. The smell is not overpowering and refreshing. It feel dry when rub on, so add a bit water. After rinsing off, I can feel there’s essential oil remaining on my skin, so soft.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

hydrating and cleansing, love the sand like texture leave the skin smooth and clean after use. a little goes a long way. favourite scrub of all time!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Really great body scrub, natural, smell like a little spa. I was quite surprised, as it is like a powder consistency, so you have to add a bit of water, other then that I totally love this scrub! Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It has the scent, the texture, and the essential oil ☑☺️

129967ab-dbc4-42fb-9afb-71b0928f5708
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

As I live in a very hot weathered area, my mom recommended me to use this scrub for my armpit. And I gotta say that this is a very amazing scrub that exfoliates the area and cleanse it very well. My suffer with armpit odors has decreased tremendously and I recommended it to my family and friends too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommend to buy