IN

Nana
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,685
Прекрасно!

I drank the drug not from this manufacturer, but from others, a friend advised, she also has problems with sleep. I want to say that this is a real salvation! Even my husband appreciated, began to take them with me, high efficiency during the day, and quality sleep at night, and in my case, dreams even became positive and colorful. The mood improved, and the nervousness disappeared. Now I look at everything with a positive attitude, I don't get upset over trifles and I'm always in a good mood!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I think it's one of the best and i highly recommend it. very good quality and price, the pills are small, easy to swallow and have no taste. you can feel the affect after 2 weeks of using, you become more peaceful and relaxed, helps to fall asleep and with a better quality. l thianine is an amino acid that helps transmit nerve impulses in the brain affecting GABA, dopamine and serotonin. it helps to improve mental function, cognitive function like Memory and thinking skills, anxiety, mental impairment, stress, and other conditions. it's mostly safe to use but can have side effects like headaches, sleepness and to lower blood pressure. start with a low dosage and adjust accordingly.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Have used l-theanine for a long time, and I can say it brought benefits to my sleep quality. Outside of training and gym, it helps with energy and focus.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Ever since I discovered how calming this supplement can be and thus helps my mood I can't be without this supplement on hand. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I found this to be useful to feeling a bit more calm. Also good to balance out the potentially anxiety causing side effect of caffeine.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

When I’m stressed out or nervous about something I like to take theanine. I take it in a empty stomach and feel much better and relaxed.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

L-theanine has been amazing,. It is helping my anxiety. I have Been using it for a month and keeps me calmer, working with Covid in a medical situation. I recommend this product.

72e77d17-629c-47da-afd6-9af1f6ceda90
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

People use L-theanine to improve mental function. It is also used for anxiety, mental impairment, stress, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I highly recommend this L- theanine. It works really well if feeling anxious to feel more calm & alert. I will take one when needed during the day & I take one with Magnesium L-Threonate if I feel I need help to go to sleep or if I wake during the night. An absolute game changer for me. I like that it has no additives.