IN

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Almost scentless, not greasy!

I hate how most sunscreen smells, and the non-nano reef-safe zinc and titanium based ones are often too thick and greasy. This stuff has a mild scent and a pleasant, almost face lotion texture! Great quality! I will finally be able to wear sunscreen as part of my routine without being miserable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I use this as a daily routine on my face in the morning (I have combination, fair skin). The composition is amazing, no fragrance and zinc oxide is the best bet for sensitive skin compared t chemical sunscreen. The feeling is on the greasy side, but this is unavoidable with mineral sunscreen, after I put it on I wait a while before apply make up and I have no problem.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

suitable for people with fungal acne. blends well on the skin. The only thing I dont like about it is that its water resistant its hard to wash off the skin because of that. If they make another version that is not water resistant it would be my favorite sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is a great alternative to the majority of sunscreens out there which are chemical sunscreens. I’m a keen lap swimmer and have been going middle of the day so this was a great test which it passed with flying colours! It goes on a bit white but soaks in really well which I loved - very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

To all my brown skin girlies : get this! ~~ I hv dark brown skin and there’s no white cast after application. It absorbs really quickly and doesn’t feel sticky. Plus no fragrance! Hopefully it protects my skin and doesn’t cause any breakouts in the future :)

45a64a30-f9d7-4a40-a79c-81dc4f7f17e7
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it's doing the job it's supposed to do but it's very thick and leaves a white cast that is kind of hard to blend. And it dilutes water from the face and it becomes impossible to apply. But in general, I love it and the fact that it's vegan and cruelty-free and even without the fragrance makes me happy!

Nora
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This sunscreen is the healthiest of Alba Botanica’s sunscreens. Even though it has only spf 30 and not 45 it is definitely the best choice.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It’s great but first layer I put the sunscreen 15 mins before I leave my house and then put second layer after 15 mins

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

ITS THE FIRST TIME I USE IT AND IT IS JUST PERFECT !!!! IVE BEEN IN A SUMMER CAMP FOR A WEEK AND MY FACE WAS PROTECTED ALL THESE DAY. ALSO THE SMELL IS VERY GOOD