IN

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Love this moisturiser. It does have a scent but it’s not sickly or overpowering. My husband has very dry skin and he finds this very helpful,. It seems the smaller size maybe discontinued which is a shame. This size is gigantic and as a little goes a long way it will last forever but I guess that makes it extra economical!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Been using this product for about 2 years now and I'm deeply impressed by the effectiveness of the product's composition. It's got a mild scent, an almost solid feel and great value for the price. I think I'm particularly drawn to the size and skin benefits of this product. It leaves my skin moisturized and works fine all seasons.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is a really great moisturizer for VERY dry skin. It is not light or quick-drying, but if you want intense moisture, look no further! It's also a great value for the size, and I haven't found a better price than on iHerb. It has a light "scent" but it's not a fragrance—it just seems like the natural smell of plant oils or butters.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I, unfortunately, inherited my grandmother's dry skin. Most lotions and moisturizers aren't enough for me, and I've had to resort to oil in the past, which is just messy and sticky. But this lotion actually hydrates my skin! I usually apply it once or twice a day (morning and night), and when I get out of the shower or have washed my hands a lot.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Best Moisturizer I have in my house. It is smooth thick and rich. However it is not greasy like some of the other natural lotions. It is my go to moisturizer for all over body hydration. I even use it on my extremely dry hands in the winter Excellent product like mist of the Alba products. I find this lotion formula to be the best. It is unscented as well.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022