IN

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
A must for no gallbladder

Seven months post Cholecystectomy and still trying to figure out the right recipe for food digestion. The Ox Bile without Pancreatic Enzymes seems to be right for me and my struggle with constipation. I take 1-125mg pill with each meal and sometimes 2 with higher fat meals. It has been a frustrating trial and error journey. EveryBODY is different.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It solves my wifes gut problem and any issues after eating food she do not handle. It also relived her of the pain on right side up to neck. A result of gallbladder not manage to dissolve the fat. 500mg can be to much. Then the 125 mg is better.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Ox Bile is a must for proper digestion, specifically fats. I think the dosage is sufficient for me, I can take 1 tablet along with digestive enzymes that already have some ox bile. I would imagine you need to start slow and see how much works best for you, as with most things.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This can be really beneficial if you're not producing enough bile acids to properly digest fats in food. Symptoms of fat malabsorption include pale colored stools, floating stools, peeling lips and nausea after eating fatty meals. This can happen if your liver is over burdened, or if you have had to surgically remove your gallbladder for health reasons.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

At first I was unsure if I could take this. Even the 125 mg capsules were too much for my sensitive digestion. I split them in half and put half in another capsule and take that with each meal, and it is making me feel so much better. I always ate just because I needed too, but now I am hungry for meals and don’t bloat. I combined it with the Dr.’s Best enzymes and the combo is amazing.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It really benefited with my gut health and the quality was good. The ingredients are really good and the size and dosage go a long way. It doesn’t really have a taste as you can drink it with water.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My doctor suggested I try ox bile to improve my digestion and its been a great addition to my supplement routine. I chose this particular brand because it has a lower dosage than others. I take 2 pills and it works like a charm.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Basically same as nutricology, good quality i expect as nutri version i used for about 18 months and remain robust. good dosage as i usually take 1 or 2 from time to time to help digestion. Small size and easy to take which i like .

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Thought I should start with a small dose capsule and this worked well. Had no side effects and small capsule is easy to swallow. Definitely helped ease digestion and gall bladder issues. Take one or two according to type of food.