IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is a great product if you have gallstones, I like how this product (ox bile) helps get rid of gallstones easily. Take with a meal that contains fats. Great quality supplement. Simple ingredients. Easy to swallow size capsules. Take one with each meal. I like that this product is not expensive.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is a must if you have any gallbladder issues or lacking in bile salts. I take 1 first thing in the morning, and another 1 in the afternoon, on an empty stomach, with some lemon juice. It is a bit expensive, but 500mg is more than you need. preferably start with the 125mg and work your way up.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and have always been very health conscious. Since adding this ox bile into my routine, my fat metabolism ability have increased dramatically. It's a great addition to my daily routine. I take it daily and cannot live without it, the size is mediumand easy to swallow. The ingredient is pure and the quality is good.

Posted on May 24, 2022
1,406

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

bought this for my husband. My husband found it effective especially after an oily meal or heavy meal. I have bought this several times and happy with the purchase.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It solves my wifes gut problem and any issues after eating food she do not handle. It also relived her of the pain on right side up to neck. A result of gallbladder not manage to dissolve the fat. 500mg can be to much. Also recommend the 125 mg.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a really good product. I don’t have a gall bladder and found myself running to the bathroom after a heavy meal. If I take the Ox bile, it gives me regular digestion and I can enjoy my food.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

works great, but a little too strong for me personally, so I take 1 every 2nd day as this dose is gentle on my digestive system

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is the product I’ve been waiting for! I’m now able to process the fats in my diet, won’t go without now.