IN

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

So happy for finally finding a product that contains allicin, and not the fermentable part of the garlic! My stomach doesn't handle even a small drop of garlic, (I have IBS), but AlliMax works well for my sensitive stomach. I use it as a part of the SIBO herb protocol.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My husband gets a tremendous benefit from this product. It helps reduce inflammation and candida. This is just right for his sensitivities (he's tried AlliUltra says it's too strong). He's been using this high quality product for a number of years now and we're glad to have found it at iHerb!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It came in a sealed package. Used for sibo protocol due to its antibacterial properties. It seems to be helping somewhat although the die off symptoms were really strong. The taste is very pungent of garlic, however that can be overlooked if it helps with my sibo. Helped me overcome my Covid quicker as well, as it has anti viral benefits too.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Allimax is one of my favorite garlic supplement brand in the 90's till now. Occasionally I will also take Kyolic garlic.Both their theories on the garlic absorption are right in their own perspectives. For the best of both worlds, sometimes I take both together or on alternate days.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

My doctor recommended this for bloating, and it's really been helping. I went with the lowest dose to start, and I liked that there are 3 different strengths so I didn't have to start out too high, since I'm very sensitive. The capsules are nice and small and easy to take.

Posted on May 17, 2022

A mustt for Sibo-c , allicin is the one that fights the methane producing bacteria and this one is not harsh on the stomach and the best allicin supplement.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This stuff really works. Be careful starting out as you may experience a bit of dizziness as other reviewers have noted. It does mean the product is working but you might want to take it easy versus taking a big dose at once.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This works really well for my husband who has been diagnosed with SIBO and reduces bloating. It doesn't give any garlic after-taste either. Package was good and delivery was fast too!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality natural antibiotic derived from garlic. Safe for low fodmap. Easy package size for pocket/ bag. Great immunity boost and I’ve felt digestive benefit also.