Page 1 - Reviews - ALLMAX Nutrition, Beta-Alanine, 400 g, 14.11 oz (400 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is the best Beta-Alanine I've tried, and I've tried several. I get quite a bit of lactic acid built-up in certain muscles, especially the neck and shoulder areas, from many years now of regular and at times quite heavy weight-training. Stretching gives some limited relief. Professional massages work well but I can't afford them as often as I'd need for that to be a sustainable solution to the problem. This particular alanine relieved this muscle discomfort quicker and more effectively than any other I've tried. The tingling sensation that beta-alanine generally gives is rather stronger than with other brands, but its short-lived and I take it as a sign that it's doing the job of flushing out that lactic acid more rapidly and thoroughly that others. This works, buy it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I really think this makes a difference to workouts. Dissolves fairly easily. Has a very slightly bitter metallic taste but I find that's only really detectable if mixed with plain water. Definitely part of my standard supplementation routine. Goes Well With: Creatine

054e230f-61ce-4709-a321-79fa5b75eeab
Posted on May 27, 2022

It really works. Beta-Alanine is a dietary supplement that has been shown to have numerous benefits for those who are looking to improve their physical performance. One of the primary benefits of Beta-Alanine is that it can help to increase the amount of work that can be done during a single training session or workout. In addition, Beta-Alanine has also been shown to improve the quality of muscles by increasing energy production and reducing fatigue. Finally, AllMax Nutrition Beta-Alanine is also one of the most affordable and convenient ways to increase muscle carnosine levels, making it an excellent choice for those looking to improve their physical performance. I've found this improves my workout performance consistently.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is cheaper on most of the beta-alanine that's why it is always out of stock. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love allmax, Been a testigue of all of its quality and benefits for long. this supplement's composition is amazing because it only has beta alanine as single ingredient, the taste is completely neutral so you can mix it with your protein shake or any beverage of your diet. It'll help you boost your trainings and the muscle gains won't wait. I had ordered the 400g size before but loved this on the go package.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Gives you that Beta-Alanine tingle. Ordered this to supplement the missing ingredient in a pre-workout I ordered before and appears to mix well. I wanted to keep my intake of Beta-Alanine elevated in order to keep the benefits going because it takes awhile to ramp up the dosage and see any benefits. To gain the benefits of beta-alanine, you should load a minimum of 90 grams over a period of 28 days. For maximum benefits, 179 grams over a 28-day period. So if you order a pre-workout that doesnt have this and you've used it before, it might be good to add this supplement.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The quality and the benefit of this ingredient is perfect for my workout routine. The size of the package is perfect. I feel like my training and my energy are greater when I use it. No after taste and it fits well in my diet ! It helps for muscle building and overall body composition i think

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Allmax, as far as I'm concerned, offers high quality and high value with supplements and this one is no different. There is enough here to last a very long time, as I only use one scoop per day in the afternoon. I can feel the effects, which tells me it works!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022