Page 1 - Reviews - ALLMAX Nutrition, Creatine Powder, 100% Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine, 14.11 oz (400 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Allmax is the creatine I'm going to always be using after having bounced around between different creatine products such as creapure products and creatine HCL products. Creatine HCL was always the best for not having an upset stomach but it cost allot and my body would get too acidic when using it so, it had its limits. Creapure creatine products were okay on the gut but not always and then that came also with a higher price. Allmax Creasyn creatine is much easier on the stomach then any other creatine monohydrate, and its effective and the price is nice. I would recommend this creatine to anyone.

b9a48e26-f94b-4e15-83a7-bf7e1f7047f3
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Shipping was super fast and this is one of the cheapest creatine powders I found that was still good quality. I do a LOT of research to get the best bang for my buck and this was it. I usually put it in with my protein shakes post workout but I tried it in water to see if it was really tasteless and wow I couldn't taste a single thing. The powder doesn't really disolve in the water though (tried with cold water) so you can feel the little grains on your teeth after you're finished drinking but its nothing too major honestly and doesn't bother me at all. Comes with a little scooper and I was surprised that the handle on it was so long so you would be able to reach the very bottom of the tub once you got there. I got the biggest size tub so it should last a very long time.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I've been using the Allmax Nutrition Micronized Creatine for a few years now, and one of the reasons was it utilized one of the best sources of creatine, Creapure from Germany. The jug I just received does not have the Creapure logo on the label. The powder is a different texture, more of a powdered sugar texture vs. the fine granular texture. Hopefully the peformance & results will be the same.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Quality is great and the powder mixes easily or you can swallow it from the scoop and swish some liquid in your mouth like I do. Gained 25 lb back on my bench that I lost due to being sick for a couple of weeks within a month. During same frame I was dieting and losing weight so you know this stuff works. The creatine is very fine and I've counted scoops before and you get the promised amount. I will definitely order again as I have several times.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Good quality creatine. Was using 10 grams per day. The taste is a bit bitter so better to mix with a protein shake or something like this. 400G size is enough for a month or so. The strength during my workout increased substantially. I would definitely recommend it on combination with mass gainer.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This stuff seems to work for me. I definitely got stronger on all my lifts and ballooned up a bit (creatine will put on some water weight). so I assume it is working. I also haven't noticed too much dehydration either. I should mention that I did some research before buying and this company was somewhat reputable in the view of an independent lab - I forget which one.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I like this brand as it's micronized, vegan and powder is really easy to dissolve. However I would hope to find a creatine product stored in glass bottles instead of plastics one instead due to concern about BPA & environmental reasons. In addition I try to avoid any products that contains heavy metal (lead) as well. Do remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Excellent product, high quality/pure creatine at exceptional value. Mixes very easily with any beverage. Increase in strength and duration is noticeable after 1-2 days of initial intake. I highly recommend this product for individuals who strength train. Also highly recommended for those who are cautious as to what they put in their body.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have used Allmax creatine for a long time bought locally but when on discount at iHerb the price is much better here. It is micronized which makes it blend extremely easily in water or any shake. I recommend anyone who works out to use creatine. It is one supplement that really works.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Just started taking it, comes with spoon, big plus. When mixed with whey and milk, it mixes very smoothly without granules accumulating at the bottom. It has good taste, as it is not flavored, also a big plus, as advertised. Quality I would say is good because of its ability to mix and ad smooth texture to your drink of choice. At this point of taking it during the first week, I am not sure if the ingredients are adequate or if I will see results, but it seems to mix smoothly, so I think it should be easily absorbed.