IN

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use a scoop in a small glass of water and drink it before my breakfast. The taste is very good compared to other green powders I have tried. It still tastes of grass but it's not bitter at all and is quite bearable. I drink it with a straw. It seriously aids digestion without causing the runs. I think this product is excellent

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The 8.5 oz has adequate scoops and could last me a month. It's great for mixing with smoothies or a protein shake especially if you don't like the taste of the ingredients. But from my experience, even just the powder along with some water is not too bad.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

There is no dought that this is a very good quality product with natural, organic ingredients that can possibly be beneficial to your health. However, after reading about the presence of chemicals called lectins contained in greens such as wheat grass and barley grass, I decided to give this product a miss in the future. I am intolerant to gluten and this is a likely indicator that there may also be a lectin intolerance. After all, gluten is a lectin. This is something not many people know or understand. I was enlightened by Dr Gundry's work on lectins and after this point I make sure to choose carefully what greens, and even vegetables I eat, and I have been better for it. Just because I experienced stomach discomfort by taking wheat grass and barley grass, it doesn't mean you will too and it also doesn't mean that you will attribute your discomfort to the ingredients in this supplement. Please like my review if you found it helpful 👍🏼.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

i’m a big fan of amazing greens products, including this amazing trio formulation. the three ingredients are all green “superfoods”, so i feel it’s quite good for one’s health. as far as taste, while there’s a definite “greens flavour“, it’s overall pleasant and there’s even a slight naturally sweet aftertaste

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

If you are looking for superfood mix or diet, it helps good improvement of your gut health, it tastes good as well. It works for all ages group

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Like this product a lot. Taste good, never gritty, I mix it in orange juice. The combination of the 3 superfoods is one of the best.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Great product! I take it once I get up before breakfast. I'm still taking it every morning and will get back to buy it again.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The grass powder tastes very good, and the product is well packaged and there is no leakage. I don't know the effect at the beginning.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This was easy to add to my heavy metal detox smoothie. If you add a lot, the "green" flavor will be strong, so be sure to mix with strong flavored ingredients like berries.