IN

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Always have loved the taste and quality of this supplement . I take it every single day when i don’t have time to cook healthy or when I don’t have time to make my green smoothie . It also has a high antioxidant content and is a good substitute of healthy cooking diet.

3b4bf820-9559-41c8-8e24-76537e3e35b4

Tried many powders made of grounded veggies and superfoods, most tasted awful - but not this one. It has a fresh sour-sweet taste, easily mixed with water, and made of super-high quality organic ingredients. I drink it every other morning when after waking up to boost some healthy shake into the system :)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great quality antioxidant superfoods ingredients, contain all essential nutrients, very healthy drink and contains lots of benefits and it taste good! Initially I was thinking the taste going to be artificial, but it really surprised me. The taste is very natural and nice to drink. I mix it with water or smoothie. High quality, Large container will last for quite a while. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Superb quality and ingredient. so many benefits, a good quality super food. Since I don'e eat enough veggies I have this in a smoothie every day. I love the taste of the sweet berry. I have always considered Amazing Grass of top quality. For me the price point is worth it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this alternative to a green drink to start the day. The slight berry taste makes it a lot more bearable to drink on the daily. I've been drinking green blends for 2 months now in case i dont consume enough greens in a day, and the added antioxidants in this blend makes it feel like im pulling double duty which is cool.