IN

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Fantastic!!

Amazing quality, natural ingredient, age, excellent superfood , secure packaging , feeling the benefits already, it is helping me with my diet, i mix this with my smoothies, and also has antioxidants, improving health , great taste, very good size and amazing value for the price, iherb consistency is very good and customer service is fantastic

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Repeated purchases of this item and the other one on alkaline and detox for about 4 years. This taste better and I can drink on its own in the morning before breakfast. It helps with constipation and think it also makes me feel good overall. Ingredients are very beneficial and quality is great.

In the Amazing Grass Superfood line, this is the best flavour. Wheatgrass, broccoli powder, and other greens can be detected, but the addition of berry powder significantly improves the flavour. To make green pudding, I dissolve a scoop in water and add guar gum and stevia. The pudding texture eliminates the grittiness that would otherwise occur if I simply added it to water. This product has a nice flavour and is a great bargain. I'm going to keep buying it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Decent flavor, blends pretty well if you shake it, only a small amount of particulate matter left over. Solid ingredients, the stuff wakes me up a bit like coffee a few minutes after sipping it. I've felt great for the 4 months since I've added it to my diet, so I guess it works.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Have been drinking this daily in a glass of water for years and can't stop. I eat lots of vegetables but feel the Amazing Grass still makes a difference to stomach health and immunity. The taste is fine - not bitter, not overly sweet like some of the other drinks. It's expensive but worth it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I tried the chocolate one but this one is great also it smell berries when blend ! It’s green powder inside in case you’re wondering

23ca7c54-07b5-4432-9596-59441fd2ce21
d0b44005-81ae-449e-9cbd-182c53dc8e32
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is a high quality all in one greens powder full of superfood greens, fruits, antioxidants, fiber, digestive enzymes, pre & probiotics and vitamins. I basically use it for general dietary support. Tastes good, it's mild and goes well with other add ins if you like to blend other things with your greens powders. I've tried the original and this berry flavor and the berry has a slight edge if you're having it on its own. I sometimes add medicinal mushrooms, fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, lemon, extra vitamin c powder, matcha, MSM, whatever I feel like that day or week.... Sometimes I mix them with 1/2 iced green, puerh or yerba mate tea and 1/2 water. My only complaint is that greens powders across the board are getting VERY expensive and I always wonder if there is enough of any individual ingredient in them to make them worthwhile. I guess over time with consistency they're probably a good addition to an already healthy diet as they do have ingredients you wouldn't necessarily have otherwise.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

In terms of: Quality/ on of the best in the market. Ingredients/ that’s all your body needs. Size / is ok Smell / it’s like vegetables after blinder Sleep/ very well Taste/ not that much cool but you can shake with a scoop of whey protein or and favorite juice you want.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good quality full of great ingredients and superfoods. the package is good and easy to store. plenty of benefits in adding it to your diet. you can mix it with different things if you wish to mask the taste at first. it's great to see a product with antioxidants, hopefully it will lead to overall health improvements.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I add these products to every smoothie I make and I love it. I feel healthier. If you add a scoop to your fruit and/or veggie smoothie, unlike it's flavorless sibling, this one does have a berry taste and it is delicious. I think it makes me healthier. I cannot confirm it with hard data but I can share that I feel better.