IN

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

We buy it constantly, since we see how it really works and give good effect for immune system and generally for the whole organism. Size of a tablet is nice, keeping in mind that it contains 500 mg of vitamine c. The quality is high, so I recommend it to use.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like this product a lot because it gives me the benefit of the cranberry extract while also providing a good dose of Vitamin C, thus reducing the number of supplements that I need to take. Good quality for price.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I came across the benefits of taking ester C. I am so happy to find this ester C + powerful antioxidants Cranberry. The tablet size is acceptable. Hope it helps to boost my immunity.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this brand and I stacked 2 bottles. thank goodness that iHerb carries this brand

322765d7-4fd1-425e-953b-2524d443fc3d
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This make my skin brighter so fast, cranberry is good with EsterC. I prefer to everyone, it's cheap and save my money to buy cranberry supplements. 🥳🥳

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Not impressed, big pills, haven't noticed any difference after taking the full course of this supplements, no changes, so no point on my opinion.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I like Vitamin C in form of Ester-C. I'm taking 2 tablets per day but not at once. Splitting tablets into 3 pieces and taking them during the day as the nutritionist suggested due to vitamin C dissolve with water we need to take it in small portions quite often. If I don't feel well, take even more than 2 tablets

Good quality small size, no sensitivity, good composition, good packaging

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good ingredients, quality and size. Important for immunity, specially because Ester C keep in the body for almost 24hrs.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Was looking for a vitamin c that is easier on the stomach and this does the job. The cranberry is a bonus