IN

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

not only have this product works wonder and help the quality is easy on my stomach,the ingredients works wonder with my problem especially at my age where i am menopausal, the product so great i recommend it to my friends and family ,also this product is very reasonable when i got it ...

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Good value for money Evening Primrose Oil from incumbent American Health, Royal Brittany. A brand with good natural ingredients which I can trust for many years. Purchased for my mother when she was 60+yo, now she's near 80yo, still taking this brand of Evening Primrose oil. It really helps against dry and itchy skin conditions.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The softgels are big in size so it’s a bit uncomfortable to swallow, but they don’t have a bad taste. My mom is going through menopause and we did notice a significant decrease in hot flashes. So far so good.

59068f24-7a96-4f9c-802c-89eaac5af77f
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Such a good deal for a quality product!!! I take one of these per day with breakfast for my hormonal imbalance. The gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is apparently great for your muscles & other inflammation in the body. I've had several doctors tell me that Evening Primrose is their favorite herb for women's health.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good quality & composition. Good price point. I recommend female adults to take this wonderful product as it would be beneficial for you. This item is packaged with 2 bottles in a box. I like the idea because it keeps the gel capsules fresh and not contaminated by air once opened. I don’t notice any undesirable taste or smell with this one. Your body will thank you for taking this supplement

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This was repurchased and not feeling anything wrong and without strange smell, recommended for those who look for multi vitamins and have no idea of selecting specific type of vitamins, I’m at 47 and look for supplement specialised on bones and hairs and skin complexion, packaging is perfect and the pills didn’t stick together upon time, as the bottle I bought before got all pills clumped together, this one is fine

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I've been taking 1 every day for a year now as a counter balance to gestagen tablets I have to take and I believe they really helped me tolerating those better. also, as a woman over 40 you need a natural estrogen. These are strong, so you only need one and reasonablyp priced, long expiry date.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Since I took it, one capsule a day, menstrual pain and PMS have improved dramatically, and I don't even need to take painkillers anymore! But the price has become very expensive. I bought 120 capsules in a two-pack for only 2530 yen, but now the price is so bad that I can only refer to other brands. If the price is the same as before, I will buy it!