IN

Posted on Oct 11, 2021
Tried both favors (cheddar cheese and Original)

Both are tasty and crunchy! Cheddar cheese is always my favorite for any kind of snack. However the snack mix in original was quite good, i thought it was salted only, and it actually has flavors in it, a bit of onion and garlic flavors with fair salty taste! Yummy! A big bag with nice price!

6a83bf19-ce87-41d2-bb9b-7bebf40bd7f9
0dcaf895-d770-427e-bd94-c8ad793a3adf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Wa! So cute once I got it ! I can see a variety shape of lovely bites ! It is an excellent gift for every kids too ! No artificial flavors and synthetic colors ! This pack includes cheddar crackers , pretzels , breadsticks ,and buttery crackers in cheddar seasoning ! How lovely they are ! Even my kid is staring at it for a long period of time , she is looking forward to taste it 😄😄

f3b25791-79bb-4170-be2d-9f545c9c89c3
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love Annie's products, and this snack tastes so yummy! The quality is so good, you can taste the cheddar in the ingredients. Also the package size is good - not too small and not too big so it is still fresh after a week. Now I need to order another one (;

5a693916-5b52-4f5a-ab40-7c0771f79341
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love this mix of cheddar crackers, pretzels and cheese biscuits. Its like something for everyone. The cheddar ones are more popular with my kids while the mix is a combination of flavours and textures. A healthy snack for the whole family. Would prefer if it came in resealable packaging. Need to store the rest in something air tight. Great to pour into snack cups to bring out.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Very cheddar-y taste everyone seems to enjoy! Hard to stop at only one serving, but easy to eat slowly, so not so prone to over-indulging as some chips are. I try to keep a box or two on hand to take along to get-togethers, as they are well-liked!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022