IN

Posted on Oct 30, 2021
Perfect SIZE & NO-SPILL Pill Organizer for my daily needs!

So happy to finally receive this item that I’ve been waiting for to organize my daily supplements. Awaiting so long for 16 days to receive in Indonesia as the items had been randomly checked by the custom this time after 10 more purchases from iherb. The pill case is really spill proof that is very safe to put inside a lady’s handbag or in suitcase for travelling. It is really spill-proof lid! I can put around 8 pills in one slot (some are big like Omega 3 & Evening Primrose Oil). The color I received is pretty pink with braille. Still originally made in the USA too! This is just perfectly useful for my daily needs. If you find my review is useful, kindly help to upvote. Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

f6bdc07f-3d0f-49b4-8fae-e8a0fa47f96f
77883455-6373-4965-9305-1caecd1d65b7
f46c897f-8bf4-4bb6-af32-886e722b5aad
ebfebcac-b859-4d2e-929b-2a6c8702235c
e96d0aea-545c-4752-b86e-be0797f179c2

I purchased this weekly pill organizer for my mother who frequently is so busy she can't remember whether she took her daily medication or not. She loves it and hasn't missed a day since she started using it. Each day's container is easy to open by pressing on the front. The individual containers are also quite large – about the width of a quarter and the length of two quarters each. This makes makes it easy, particularly for people with arthritic hands, to take pills out.

81085b50-2262-4f96-8775-73731935715f
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Received good quality pill organizer! I'm very surprised that it was such good quality, considering its price! ❤ It was quite roomy and comfortable. The lids of each compartment are well and tightly closed and nothing spills out! I bought it for my mum, and I think I'll order another one, but in a different color for myself.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I'm using alot of vitamins like Zinc, Vitamin C, Biotin, Iron, Vitamin D3, Calcium and Magniseum, sometimes i get confused what to take and what can i mix so this cute things actually made me organize on taking my vitamins right on time but i don't like that the color on the writing can actually spread on your hands and fingers so yeah might me a mess but it's worth it(LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

3048e727-04a0-40bc-93fa-ba747e8d1693
11d0b995-1540-408d-8b94-e6f583c39cc6
411b2a37-0996-4114-bd97-5d9af5f52359
7860a118-7c5c-4734-a579-71248a261f1e
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I ordered this pill organizer due to that I drink many supplements and pills. I get confused on whether I took it or not, so I needed something like this. I received a purple version though which is fine, it also has black bulging letters and braille. BUT the black die comes off and transfer to your fingers. There was a time when I caught flu that I took about 10 different pills at the same time both capsules and tablets. It did fit all of them and they were different different sized. But if you're someone who take many supplements at the size of omega then I recommend another bigger version from the same brand.

c3e11bb7-5a87-4218-9e46-cf4aa05ed0b2
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I bought it for my friend very comfortable to bring in a trip or just use it at home. I use it all the time.

e7dedcda-d44e-462e-b73f-bd76d8652568
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19360

Amazin product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I'm so glad I found this pill organizer! It's perfect for my needs - it has plenty of room for all my pills, and the days are clearly labeled. I don't have to worry about forgetting to take my pills anymore.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The pill organizer is exactly what I needed. I have a lot of pills to take and this helps me keep track of them. It is also very large, so I can easily see everything I need to take.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022