IN

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Helps a ton of your taking multiple vitamins or supplements throughout the week I refill mine on the weekend then in the morning I just grab a container on the way to work keeps it simple.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great for planning a head what medication and supplements you need take each day. Each days pill box can be removed so you don't have to walk with a whole box around, the days stack can be removed and easily stored in a jacket pocket

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

it is larger than I expected but nice to fill it for the week and take each day block individual that makes it travel frindly. nice for daily vitamins or if you take medication it have 4 section in each day.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I take a BUNCH of supplements and vitamins daily, and this is great. The compartments are big enough to fit 10 - 12 pills and also snap tightly shut, which is perfect, as I've been disappointed about in the past when they turned out to be tiny and pop open. Another great feature is that each 'day' of boxes can be individually removed, so I can grab just one or 2 if I'm traveling. I took less than 10 minutes to distribute an entire months worth of daily supplements into the boxes, really time-saving. Highly recommended!

ccb86d93-563a-49a4-8fb2-3d353a15a096
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good size (maybe a bit _too_ spacious?) containers. Love the fact that you can use individual day containers on the go. Only negative is that the quality is a bit flimsy and the doors are sometimes hard to open.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I would recommend these for ppl who take a lot of supplements, I can fit many in each slot if needed be. It’s okay quality, would buy again. Already bought several so I can make for more than a week at a time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very helpful box for my pills. Helps stay prepared and organised!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Helped to my husband, he is taking everywhere. He travels a lot amd it’s really neede thing

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've been looking for a pill box like this everywhere! Perfect size. Love that the individual days are detachable. Great value for quality!