IN

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Received the item in a good packaged and on time delivery. A value for money as the item is in good quality and sturdy. It is useful for organizing vitamins on a daily basis so as to remind to take it and never forget medications. It has no plastic scents or smell does it is good for vitamins/tablet/capsule storage.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I ordered 2 in the past and I had to gift them out as they didn't fit my need, I was so excited to finally get this as this is exactly what I need, I take a lot of pill on a daily basis and this one was always out of stock, so happy I finally managed to get it

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It is very useful and I love that the boxes can be locked on the tray. However each box is too small for larger capsules like fish oil. I wish it was a little bigger.

d1f224f5-7145-487c-8d4a-c376a9e8906c
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Got it for my mom. Meanwhile the organizer looks good and great material. Hit the like button please 🙂

8e1039cf-3d84-4b03-aa12-3198c70373c9
07d02406-ad93-4564-a701-abbc022a70f9
559d36de-c803-48fe-aea1-337b211b09de
2971d2b4-6aa9-49ce-a94b-30801641df15
52761d3e-b27f-434a-9434-844cf16a2a11
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Fits heeeaps of supplement pills in each day and the removable cases make it easy to carry my days worth of supplements with me without carrying around something bulk. Allows me to save heaps of time by not having to divide out my supplements daily and instead doing it weekly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

one of the best purchase from iherb. very useful for my mum

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

So easy to install Make my time scheduling more efficient I enjoyed the organized

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It is perfect for my medication 👌 The size is excellent for my pills the value of my money was fair