IN

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quinoa is gluten-free, contains high fibre and protein. It’s a healthier alternative for rice:) My mum likes mixing it with rice from time to time

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

iamnoreen
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2093

Wonderful.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Marvelous. I'm happy to be able to buy such quality products. It came quickly. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Nice. The quality is excellent. The product is just great.