IN

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Nepronol AFD 300 capsules

Not wanting to take an anti clotting drug I searched for an alternative one that is safe and effective. Found many positive user reviews about Arthur Andrews Neprinol AFD. Been taking this for 2 weeks now and so far I am feeling a very positive effect in my body. Will keep on taking this until my next doctor visit ang laboratory test.

8e2053c1-af2e-4ece-8dd4-2a349a90d617
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I was told I needed to have a colon removal due to a stricture that was dangerously narrow due to years of inflammation from ulcerative colitis. I began a protocol to heal my gut naturally and used this 2 x 3 capsules a day for about 6 months. The doctors were shocked when my scar tissue in my stricture had improved enough to complete the colonoscopy and showed no signs of active U.C. I continue to take 3 capsules a day and am grateful I was able to avoid life changing surgery.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have only been taking a therapeutic dose of Neprinol for 12 days but so far, so good. I noticed I can do a short morning run with more ease than before. No side effects have been observed from taking 9 pills a day which leads me to assume the quality of the product is good and not harmful. I will continue with my current dosage for several weeks longer before doing a test for arterial plaque to see if it's gone or reduced. It's too early to tell for sure but the osteoarthritis in my hands could be improving. Watch this space!

This was the finest buy I've ever made after receiving a recommendation from a health care provider. These vitamins have significantly improved my body's inflammation and circulation. I used to wake up with numbness and discomfort all night long. After barely a week of doing this, it is entirely gone.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My stepdaughter told me about Neprinol as she takes it for relief from Fibromyalgia after telling her about my sudden Pruritus which attacks during the night and robs me of a good night’s sleep. Though I’d seen a doctor who prescribed me something that made me lethargic and reluctant to take. Since I started using Neprinol, I’ve never experienced it again and it’s been almost 1-1/2 years. Great product fro circulation.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Purchased this to help with early stage Dupuytren’s contracture. I have a nodule and the rope like cord on my palm but no contracture yet. I started experiencing pain, more tightening and less range of motion in the finger. Im taking 3 Neprinol in the morning and 3 in the evening on an empty stomach as directed. Within 5 days the pain and tightness had gone away and the cord is softer and partially gone. The nodule is still there but I’m hoping over time it will dissolve as well. I am very impressed with the quality of ingredients and how quickly i experienced benefits without taking the therapeutic dosage.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

The quality is great. I am up to taking. 6 dosage a day. The benefits are that my knees do not hurt and the pain from my 6 month ago fibroid removal surgery is way less. The ingredient seems to agree with me. The size of the bottle is OK for the price. And the after taste is none.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This is a really great product! My sister and my ankle started to use it after very difficult recovering from Covid. And both felt much stronger and better within just first week of using this product. And both now continue using it already 3 and 4 months after discharged from the hospital due to Covid. Then I started to use it too by myself, and feel lots of energy, better stomach feelings, better face color, thus I think this product has overall great help for immune system abs digestion system. I recommend to try it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

An excellent product, I have used already 150 pieces and now I have started a new bottle with 300 pieces. I hope it will help me with my gynecological problem.

2341c5c7-07c2-4081-bded-2efce988c822
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Neprinol is my #1 choice for many reasons: bone and joint health, immune system health, heart and vascular health. Both my husband and I have noticed remarkable changes in our health. Both of us have arthritis in our joints and knees. Before taking Neprinol, we were having a lot of pain especially in our knees. We have been taking Neprinol for a several months and essentially pain free in our knees! I also can feel a big difference in cardio health. Before Neprinol, I was taking aspirin daily for my heart per doctor’s orders. However, when I found Neprinol and shared the info with my doctor, he approved my taking Neprinol and stop the aspirin which has been a true blessing. I have also seen a big difference in my immune health - have not had a cold in over 2 years, have even avoided getting COVID! These enzymes work in remarkable ways and highly recommend.