Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Hyaluronic Serum, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

6586ab8b-684d-49ab-81ec-01eabd7901b6
30fe6934-a618-4281-af30-da1ebce3ba2e
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I'm obsessed with hyaluronic and vitamin c for my skin, as they are both Soo beneficial for the skin, I've been using this product for quite a while now, I can say that is suitable for sensitive skin and it is a great product I love it, I will def buy it again

d9174721-dfd7-483f-ba32-c8c834a0f316
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is my first time ever using a anti aging skin care regime. I purchased the set of 3 of these (supposedly for better results when used together) which included: vitamin C, hyaluronic & retinol serums. After cleansing your face of a morning, apply your hyaluronic serum. Be sure to add you usual SPF face cream for sun protection throughout the day - especially using these 3 products! This product is a clear gel like serum which applies smoothly and easily and dries within seconds. If you have any serum left on your hand they say to put it on the top of your hands or your décolletage (chest area) as they have the most sun exposure and are usually the most damaged. This serum has no smell. Cute little 10mil sized bottle and it got me through 1 month of daily application. I am ordering more today and do recommend it. As far as results go, (photos taken 1 month apart) I have definitely noticed a change. Nothing insanely dramatic but my skin is overall lighter (sunspots, sun damage marks etc), lesser fine lines and wrinkles and it appears fuller and pluming, I’m also taking some collagen products each day so perhaps they may have contributed to my skin also. I’m 35 years old if that helps but I know hyaluronic acid should be used by all ages with aging skin. I gave this little bad boys 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ IF YOU FOUND MY REVIEW HELPFUL, PLEASE GIVE IT A 👍🏼

57c26ac5-310b-4321-8726-86e6ba0e3220
78e1a64c-3d96-4b1f-9fdf-3542101dea49
94162bca-f1be-4e99-b8f9-4debd95247fb
6a912ccb-72cc-42a0-b77b-b2f9711fa7a6
d808c23c-60bf-4ceb-be93-a9a3c53b6a44
Posted on May 27, 2022

I have oily skin.It is very nice for my skin type. My friend has dry skin, so she didn't like the serum. the serum has a tendency to dry the skin. I mix it a little with another cream, it works like a charm for me :) I am very pleased, will by more of this.

7f1c5789-74c3-4675-a559-461c52e0d800
8113164f-aa8b-4e95-becf-03a299c5dc19
admon84
シルバー
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've bought this for my mom, as I wanted to change some formulas she was using, in order to get better results from her skincare. The formula works its light and is not sticky. It's effective, not too heavy, and absorbs fast - all for a great price. Worth trying.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this to try, i was surprised the size of the package was so small but it’s alright since it was cheap. I read the composition and ingredients, it’s clean but maybe not for sensitive skin, as it has some herbal extracts which may not suit them. For me it is not a big deal. After trial i feel like the product is quite gentle, i wish it was formulated without fragrance. The product is very moisturizing, i use it on my damp face even though they say to use on dry. I do have some dark spots, i will used this and give additional review if it brightens my dark spots. If my review was any helpful please like :)

515c2512-b1e4-430b-9d76-23d5c15ad5b4
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I use this during my morning skincare routine and it will be fully absorbed within seconds. The product was scented and the smell was pleasant, it was not a strong smell. I did not have any allergies after using this product and I found this gentle and user friendly. One squeeze from the tube was enough for my face, it was a trial size product and I will buy the regular size in my next order. Please kindly like my review after reading, thank you.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Wow this is an amazing product I have come across and I will definitely buy it again and again it really gives my skin gluey effect and it moisturises really well I use it every day but now I want to order the big size the packaging was perfect quality is amazing and I will definitely recommend to everybody

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

For the first time I buy serum with hyaluronic acid, and this experience was very successful. I was bribed by reviews and the ratio of price to size. The serum has a gentle, barely perceptible smell. It is easy to use, easy to apply on the face. It does not stick, does not compaction, does not dry the skin. I use it in a frame of five-step skin care and I’m very happy with the result. If you have never used geoluronic acid, I highly recommend starting with this product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This hyaluronic acid is so perfect! My skin loves it. It is a thick serum, but absorbs quickly without leaving a gimmicky or sticky feeling on the skin. I use it in my nighttime routine before the moisturizer. 3-4 drops enough for the face, neck, chest and the back of the hands.plz like