IN
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is a good value and i have used this brand before and trust the quality. As others might have commented on the volume, i believe the seller might have used a standardised bottle which is not for 0.125 fl oz, hence the content is half full. Otherwise, this would be a sheer misrepresentation on volume.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This oil/absolute is amazing. I use it for skin remedies mixed with castor oils. The prices is really high but haven’t found any cheaper jasmine absolute on the market. So I guess the price is justified.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Smells beautiful!! I dilute my expensive oils in jojoba to extend their life and this holds the beautiful smell even when diluted. Highly recommend. Repeat Aura Cacia buyer.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I love the scent of jasmine. It's strong though so a little goes a long way. Love the Aura Cacia brand - can't go wrong with them when it comes to quality.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The scent is very natural. It’s calming and I use it for meditation at home. I trust the products from aura Cacia.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I love jasmin scent! I add it to my lotion or shampoo.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great quality! I like to use this in a hair oil and it smells divine. Has a lot of nourishing benefits too!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Very concentrated and smells like a million jasmine flowers in the room. Use once in a while would be good enough

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

jasmine scent is beautiful. dilute and apply for skin and hair. natural beauty oil