IN

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This brand is one of the best for oils. The quality is great. The scent is ok. The size and package are cool. This oil has alot of uses and benefits. I have dry sensitive skin and this is so moisturizing and nourishing. I use it for everything, skin and hair.

9216d020-826e-4b61-9432-2c576aa2a595
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is great! I use it msinly on my face. Occasionally i will put some on my hair especially if it is frizzy. There is not really a scent or you could say it is similar to olive oil. It goes into my skin fairly quickly and doesn't feel oily. I only wish the bottle was bigger.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love Aura Cacia! They have such a broad selection of organic oils and essential oils. Almond oil really works best when mixed with other oils and aids in moisturizing the skin and keeping it supple. It's also really like for massages. This bottle was pretty small but you really don't need much especially when you combine it with other oils. Great for sensitive skin but too light to use as a long lasting moisturizer on its own.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is good, my first bottle of sweet almond oil. I use it to do diy lip balm. Will purchase a larger bottle if they have in larger bottle. If you only uses a small amount, then may be good to get this size so that can ensure finish before expiry date.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this twice. The first time was for my eyebrows, but I could not stick to the regimen. Months later a had a terrible terrible rash caused by a virus. I used this oil on the affected area after showering, and it was 10 times more effective than the fancy lotion the doctor prescribed. The second time I got it was for my hair. It is very hydrating. I’m hoping it will also improve the health if my scalp. General note: almond oil is almost scentless, unlike olive and coconut oil. It is also thinner than macadamia, hemp seed, and castor oil. I find that consistency better fir my porous, damaged hair. The last time I ordered, I received a rather sticky bottle. Not leaking, yet sticky; hence the 4 out of 5 stars.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like the consistency it is between olive oil and castor oil. I use it in a blend with othere oil for my hair, and i can tell the difference after adding it. it has been moisturizing my hair nicely.

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Cold pressed and organic, I bought it for massage and it does the job. Nice slip and stay on the skin without absorbing too fast. Love it~

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The quality of this oil is very good i use this to make my skin cream or on itself. Moisturize my skin and gives nourishment as well. Convenient size, highly recommend

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I feel confident in this Company so I thought I try this product. I find it very nice and find many uses for it e.g. Makeup removal, etc.