IN

Memepodesta
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Smells heavenly

Medieval mix is just heavenly. The scent is really well balanced and can be diffused for cleansing the air of harmful pathogens as is, or I like to add a couple of drops of lemon for a more cleansing scent. It is one of the "thieves" style of blends and of all that I have tried I would say that this one smells the nicest. Can be used in a diffuser or for immune protection use a carrier and apply to bottoms of feet and along the spine. Aura Cacia oils are good quality and reputable, also the price point is good (especially on Iherb). I will keep coming back to this one.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love Aura Cacia brand so much! They truly seem to be great quality oils to me. I got this in hopes of it smelling just like YL Thieves, but it doesn’t smell exactly like it, in my opinion. But it smells a bit spicy even still! It has a very lovely smell in my diffuser.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love the blend of ingredients and while I'm not sure why this is called "Medieval" -- maybe it's in the product description and I forgot -- but it does smell a lot like a bunch of fresh herbs, with the lemon, lavender, red thyme, tea tree, rosemary, and other oils. It's very refreshing and clean smelling (to me), like a herb garden in full bloom. It's nice in a diffuser or in a homemade room spray (my top uses). The package arrived very securely wrapped, so no danger of it breaking. I suspect it leaked the tiniest bit, because it did have that herbal smell on the outside. Maybe a few drops trickled out. Still, it's good. I'll have fun using this and enjoying the invigorating herbal scent.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It arrived on time and was very well packaged and taken care of. The smell is ok and wasn't anything out of this world. I also got an essential oils diffusor and will be using it in the water to see how it smells like when its vaporized

Posted on May 26, 2022

The scent of this is not the quality I am used to with another brand of similar oils. I do like the Aura Cacia brand for essential oils, but I would not get this particular one again.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

love this essential oil it can help expecially if your having throat or cough issues. It also has a really nice scent too.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Scent is a little too strong but I still like it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Exactly as described, great service

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Like it but wish it had a stronger smell