IN

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Have used this brand of essential oils for years. Recently though in a thrifty attempt I tried another brand. Won't do that again. I've come back to the tried & true. Packaged properly in a glass amber bottle with an authentic smell. Can't go wrong with this one.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent of this essential oil. Its’s a bright, natural, strong citrus blast. It instantly makes you happy when you smell it. I’m not sure you can have sad thoughts while smelling this. I think I will be using this in my diffuser a lot this summer. Very happy. Packaged super secure with extra wrapping around it, to prevent leaks.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Sweet Orange essential oil contains natural ingredient. This is my first time to try this essential oil in the size of 15ml. The package is wrapped well with bubble wrap. The scent is very refreshing and very much like a real orange! I mix it together with lavender essential oil. They are the best scents for relaxation and good sleep.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great scent, easy to use. Gives a natural feeling in the space, very delicate and soothing. Feels high quality, yet cheap in price, good benefit. Arrived in a safe packaging, didn’t break on the way, although small sized bottles which sometimes crack. Combines really well with other essential oils of the same brand.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This company offers essential oils of excellent quality and at really good prices. I have purchased a lot of oils of all kinds from this company and I am very satisfied. Highly recommend, there are lots of uses for essential oils for a variety of medical issues, and for grooming, and it really helps.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love the scent, it’s smells 90% same as my other sweet orange essential oil but cheaper a lot, feels natural and I use it to help for sleeping

768ba693-63eb-42dd-b5c6-3275d316bc7f

This smells good but it is not strong. I have to use a ton of product to get even a faint scent from my diffuser or diy sprays. But - I have noticed that is even the citrus-scented organic body washes from the store have the same issue, compared to something like lavender or peppermint, which is a stronger oil.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought this for the price (pretty low) and thinking i liked Sweet Orange more than just regular orange essential oil. I dont notice a huge difference between this and my regular orange oil. These bottles arent quite as good as the Now Foods version, as i find its harder to get the last drops out, but the price is pretty good if you just want to try it out.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Amazing smell like fresh oranges I like to put it in my bathwater because it helps to cleanse your kidneys at least that’s what I heard

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love these oils from this company, smells great and work well. I use in diffusers and when making my laundry detergent as well. They last a long time and so pure.