IN

4.2
  • S
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Good

I finished the bottle and my ears are not ringing as badly as they were before I took the pills. The tinnitus is back to my normal low level of intensity which is a relief. I will buy these again if the ringing gets worse again, though it would be expensive to have them regularly since the full dose is 9 pills per day so each bottle only lasts a week. Some people felt no benefit from them, others had good results so I suppose it works for some. Worth trying at least one bottle I'd say. And probably best to go for the full dose to give it the best chance and see if it works for you. Easy to swallow them and so I didn't get any taste from them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This supplement will not last long because you have to take 3 pills 3 times a day. The benefits are really good so that's why I'm making an effort. I might buy more if I feel improvement. Packaging is good, and I liked that the ingredients are indeed the ones used in other supplements to aid hearing problems (I did my research).

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Was told I had maniers... Started taking two per day to start ,one per day after a month and no ringing of ears or dizziness in Years.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a really excellent product for clearing your ears .., it seems to stop fluid from accumulating… I have found it definitely helps to alleviate pain and fluid in ears but you need to take them regularly while season is causing allergy’s to curb symptoms.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I'm not sure if they're doing anything for my eyes but they certainly are helping my ears feel less itchy and really helped me recovery from a recent ear infection.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Been having dry and fatigue eye from hours of deskbound work in front of computer which also cause stiff neck too. Came across the product and got it to relieve the eye and neck discomfort... It works and I can feel the easing of the strain in the eyes and neck by the days.. Definitely, the product to go to for easing the eye and neck discomfort from daily work infront of computer.

Helps me with my sinus congestion and ear ringing. Remarkably helps with Pete menopause symptoms because of the Pruaria mifrica.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These seem to work most times and make my tinnitus less noisey. Worth a try.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This product was OK.. Didn't really feel a different but the ringing in my ears became smaller so it may have helped some.. Could help with your vision in the long run...

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My husband has tinnitus, we are hoping this helps a bit. We tried another brand of something similar, it didn’t seem to work for him. So this formula has some different ingredients in it, so we hope it works. Will write an update later.