IN

Posted on Jun 11, 2012
Bell Ezee Flow Tea

I bought this tea because it contains small flower willow herb also known as Epilobium Parviflorum. It also contains other herbs that are good for the prostate and bladder. It works well and I would recommend it to anyone with prostate issues. Originally I used it in conjunction with small flower willow herb extract but I'm not sure that is necessary.

Posted on Jan 28, 2012

My husband first bought this product at a local healthfood store for $10.00 more than your cost. He didn't follow directions the first time. I found your website and decided to try again. We purchased 4 boxes and what a lifesaver this has been for my husband! There was a time when he would have to get up every hour pr so. Now, he may only get up twice and not until 3:00 in the morning. Keep providing this product!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2018

After about a month of taking this my husband is much more comfortable, and is able to empty his bladder more completely. If he’s careful about what he drinks and how late in the night he drinks, he can sleep all night without getting up to the bathroom. He is very pleased with this product.

Posted on Sep 9, 2010

This will be my husband's 3rd box now. I asked how it's working and he isn't sure. He only drinks it 5 times a week; on the weekends he drinks coffee. He really doesn't like the taste of the tea; he says it tastes like potpourri. The guy who referred it to me, swears by it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2010

This is an excellent product. I obtained relieve from enlarged prostate in about a week or so of continuous use - ie. two cups a day. Now, I am on one cup daily. My PSA dropped from 5.6 to 4.0 during this time. I expect the PSA level to continue its downward spiral. I highly recommend this product. Get at least 12 boxes, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 5, 2016

My husband has been drinking this tea for about a year now to help his enlarged prostrate. It has helped him as much as the drug he was taking and without the side effects. We are thankful to have found this tea.

Posted on May 4, 2016

I have been using Bell Ezee Flow tea for several years with good results. I also monitor my liquid intake to have my coffee, juice and water during the daytime hours. By late afternoon I will only have a small amount of water with my dinner. I also use the Ezee Flow tea on an empty stomach, and wait at least a half hour before eating again.

Posted on May 24, 2012

I am joe from Australia and have taking the Bell Lifestyle,Prostrate Ezee Flow for over four months. May be I am finally starting to see some results at long last after this period of time. The reviews by so many people indicated that this product works within a few weeks..only now after four months I may be seeing some results. Still early days as I am unsure whether it is the medication I am taking or the yoga exercise that is working for me. Signs are good.

Posted on Jan 13, 2012

the older I get the more problems, some I can fix some we learn to adapt for lack of better word. Getting up for bathroom visits 4-5 times nightly is one I'm fighting with Ezee flow. I've tried other meds and always come back to ezee flow. My wife calls me the voodoo dr because I have to brew the tea but at least I can sleep longer.

Posted on Dec 5, 2011

I am one of those men for whom the effects took closer to three weeks. Follow directions. Easy to make and really tastes fine. Am a recent user so effects are still anticipated to improve. After three weeks I am beginning to have fewer night time trips to the bathroom. Flow during the day is now improving.