Page 1 - Reviews - Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Large Apricots, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
IN

シルバー
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The taste is sweet, fresh and moist. You can tell it's not old apricot which is good cause a lot of apricots out there are dry. They go well with cheese. The only thing which would make it better is if the packaging was one of those resealable ones.

Posted on May 16, 2022

goes well with my overnight oats. not so sweet and tough as some other brands. love it! will definitely purchase again when I'm done. it's quite a big packet and I cut them into small pieces so it should last me for some time.

d646285f-59fb-4639-94a8-0fc185aee286
ゴールド
Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality of the fruit is good ...love how the fruit preserved the moisture although it is dry... taste good ... user in some sweet recipes... the size is good ☺️... include this in your diet 😉☺️.. great snack for kids and adults... smells apricots 😄😃... Good product excellent ingredient.... recommended if you like dry fruit especially apricots 😄😉

Posted on May 21, 2022

Repeat purchase many times. The smell and taste is really good. Although a little expensive than those I can find locally, I will buy again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

These apricots are excellent in terms of taste and consistency. I highly recommend them as a yummy snack food with exceptionally good quality--no brown crevices and altogether chewable. I choose them over candy bars and chips and really enjoy eating them.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Apricots are juicy and taste good. Not dry or taste artificial like other brands. The whole family cannot stop eating pieces after pieces. Will repurchase again.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Delicious healthy snack. I chop them up and use them to flavor pie, or when roasting meat dishes, or just on their own as a guilt-free midnight snack. Dried fruit and nuts for me!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Really tasty apricots. I thought they were pricey, but there are a lot packed into the bag and one bag lasts a while. I love eating them as is, or chopping them to add to banana bread, cookies, etc.

Posted on May 13, 2022

These are nice and soft , not over dried. The price is especially nice compared to other dried apricots.

シルバー
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I feel good about this product and will definitely buy again .