IN

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Tastes like a milkshake!

I was hesitant to try Whey protein. I’m sensitive to dairy and get stomach problems if I eat too much. Also I’m always worried about the quality of the milk it’s derived from. I check out this brand and it’s one of the cleanest I could find on the market. Additionally I really wanted to find something without sweeteners. I want to control the contents of my meals as much as possible so the fact it only uses natural vanilla flavouring was another big selling point. I’ve been using this for a week now and honestly it’s one of the best protein shakes I’ve tasted. Super smooth and I just add whatever flavour I feel like each day. Definitely purchasing a larger one next time.

dbf303ba-233f-4c5a-ad35-73065f76624d
2ea93aed-e88f-4da1-b87b-a6e6776ded17
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am correcting a review I did earlier on this product. It does not taste weird as someone had asked. I confused this brand with the same brand Whey Protein that is vanilla flavored, rather than Natural flavored, which I often order. Both of these are just fine when blended with almond milk or a liquid protein drink and sometimes with fresh fruit...at least for me. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I’ve used this product for years and am happy with the energy I feel after workouts. I’ve also recommended it to clients that are lactose intolerant and they have been able to use it without it issue. They have an organic version as well. At one point, I think they used stevia but when I looked at the ingredients, it appears they only use organic cane sugar now which is fantastic! They do use sunflower lecithin and xanthan gum which some folks may be sensitive to. UPDATE: some labels show they still use stevia and some don’t. Check the ingredient labels for each as they seem to differ.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have used Biochem protein for several years now. I find it’s a highly effective way to increase my daily protein intake. I love the fact it’s essentially soy and lactose-free. I have no problem digesting this product and it mixes easily in both water or almond milk. It’s difficult to find protein powder with quality ingredients that do not contain added sugars or other undesirable chemicals. Though not flavored, the natural flavor has a pleasant, subtle vanilla taste. I’ll continue to make it a part of my daily supplements.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Quality whey that doesn't upset my sensitive stomach. Drinking it on its own without adding other sweetener or flavours is fine as well. Doesn't have much smell or taste hence easy to mix with smoothies etc. I take it daily to meet my protein intake and this definitely keeps me full as well. Makes a great breakfast shake!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I had some reserve on this sort of protein powder to supplement my macros for the day especially many complaints of the horrible taste most of these protein powders are. After tasting it for the first time, I am already buying my second tub of the same protein powder now and I guess it explains everything I have to say about this product in terms of taste and how fantastic protein powder is in supplementing my daily macros on protein. Excellent product

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

More than wonderful, the best in the market is excellent, I recommend it to everyone, the price is excellent, and the delivery time in Israel is very fast, 9 days through Bauxite Thanks iherp

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
2058

Posted on May 1, 2022

My physician recommended that I incorporate whey protein into my diet. I did a LOT of research to try to find one with minimal additives and that would be gentle on the stomach. I chose this one because it has very few additives and a high proportion of protein per serving (i.e. few fillers). The taste is delicious when sweetened with maple syrup. I first tried a single serving packet that was yummy but way too sugary for me, so going with the "Natural" version that allows me to sweeten to taste was the best option for me. The main reason I went with this brand is that after reading reviews for numerous brands this seemed to be the one that had the most positive feedback in terms of tolerability (people who said they'd tried other whey protein products but that they'd gotten an upset stomach from those and did well with the Biochem whey. I wish it didn't contain xanthan gum and that the exact content of the "natural flavoring" was disclosed, but compared to other products on the market there is no other in this price range that does not have many more fillers. Isolate is good for those of us who have suboptimal digestive systems or who are sensitive to lactose. Whey isolate does contain lactose, but a very small amount, and much less than whey concentrate. As someone who can tolerate a little bit of lactose, I tried one well reviewed why concentrate (it cost about 1/3 what this one does), but it was a no go for me, almost certainly because of the higher percentage of lactose, but probably also because the isolate is broken down into a form that is more easy to digest. The body has to work harder to break down whey concentrate. This product is one I can not be without and I recommend it without reservation. I've been buying it for years and the quality has been consistently excellent, never an off batch, unexpected change in flavor or color or anything like that. And the shelf life is years long, so that's really nice - you can keep it on hand and if you need to boost your protein once in a while it's so easy to use. My new thing is to blend it with some yoghurt and maple. I just put the yoghurt in the bowl, add the whey, drizzle the maple, stir it around a bit and eat. I don't mind that the whey clumps a bit when I prepare it this way, because the combo of the clumps with the maple are delicious. It's not like you get a burst of undissolved powder. The powder absorbs the liquids, you just get some bits that are a bit chewy. To me it tastes like candy. So yummy! I really look forward to it.