IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is so hard to find a strong peel because of people who don’t know how to use it correctly. This peel is great for making the skin more uniform and glowing. Be careful and do a patch test before using. It is strong but not so strong. My skin could handle it for 8 minutes in the first time, however it is recommended only 30 seconds on the first time. Wash it if before your skin turns red. I am a constant retinol user and I love this product to complement the exfoliation. Be careful not to use retinol 48 hours after using the peel. Notice that peel does not mean it peels away or that your skin peels immediately. This product only provides a chemical exfoliation, which means your skin cells slowly flake off. Notice that if your skin can take it, you can use it more often than recommended, but do at your own risk. Note: in the picture I’m using Vaseline after washing off the product to keep the moisture during sleep.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great combination of herbs to help eliminate parasites. This product is of excellent quality and works very well. I definitely felt unwell the first few days while taking it, as it was doing it job, but soon felt incredible energy and over all good health shortly afterwards. It does have a very strong taste to it, but is tolerable when diluted in water. I took it for a week, stopped for 3 days and took it for another week. I definitely felt a huge benefit after that time.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

good quality. my daughter more healthier. packaging also good. this is my first time purchase. the ingredients are very good for body. a lot of improvement in my daughter health after take this supplement

e89dddd3-965c-447b-8dfe-ff07b49df9d9
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Excellent content, bearable taste which is a big plus! I also give child dose for my kids against parasites. Works well! Also has antiviral properties.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My family has been using all of the BioRay products. My son has the greatest results, but I recommend using BioRay adrenal, liver and GI Support with this item as I detox. I have not experienced major die off symptoms, but increasing the dose does help while detoxing pathogens.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This stuff is amazing. Bioray is one of my favorite brands. because they have such great ingredients, and the quality is top notch. Always packed well, and a good fit.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

1st time trying, took it for 2 weeks. started with 3 drops and gradually on 1.5 dropper now. no major toilet trips, but managed to go twice a day. felt light after 2 weeks. like how it make me feel. the taste is extremely bitter for me 😅

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

it’s working. My physician advices me to take it for 1 month. So, I took 2 bottles:for me and for my hustend. it’s one of the steps in detox programme.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great quality, wide range herbal ingredients. Taste is not so great, but I didn't expect else from a herbal product. It won't last long if used as a cleansing protocol, due to bigger dosage.