IN

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
מצוין!

I added this nutritional supplement to my daily routine following the doctor's recommendation and I thank him for it every day. Sometimes it gives me a bit of a stomach ache, so I don't take it every day, I have to keep a balance. Every day I feel stronger than yesterday. And that's all you need in life.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I am taking magnesium for my heart It also helps for sleeping, digestive and joints Packaging and size are good Dosage and quality are perfect Excellent product and I love it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I mention side effects because I have food and medication allergies. However, I am able to tolerate these without side effects and reap the benefits. They are also easier to swallow than Solgar's Mag.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good price and product. Not a doctor, can`t actually measure my bone density, but i believe it works, Been using over two years this product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Bluebonnet Magnesium Citrate comes in a quality glass bottle. There is no after taste nor stomach upset taken with sufficient water. I take this with an evening meal daily and has been my habit for several years.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Splendid product. Easy to order, fast delivery. I love being able to buy such quality products.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like Bluebonnet products. This Magnesium Citrate can help me to relax and ease the constipation. The only down side is the pill is huge and hard to swallow and therefore, I take away 1 star.

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Citrate is one of the best types of magnesium. I tried other forms of Mg, but citrate is my favorite. It helps me with sleep, and probably with a bunch of other things. Mg is the mineral that most people are deficient of, from my experience working in a doctor's office. Also, this is a good brand.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I started taking magnesium citrate years ago for my restless leg syndrome. I was taking the NOW brand, but they suddenly started making theirs into horse size pills, too hard to get down! I tried these and they are great! They also help with regularity, but don't take too much!