IN

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Lecithin is very good for people of any age who engage in intense intellectual activity. This is the reason why, for many years, I have been consuming it and the results are commensurate.

So far, I personally loved BBonnet lecithin,( in comparison to another one, orange, that I’ve tried). It seems to be clearer and not that harsh. Since the middle of 2020 USDA said it won’t mandate the GMO labeling of highly refined ingredients, such as sugars, oils, etc. and it’s completely voluntary and up to the manufacturer. Thus,as lecithin is made of oils,it implies it doesn’t require strict labeling. In the article, it was also said, that “…refined veg oils and various other refined ingredients are unlikely to require BE food disclosure because the conditions of processing serve effectively to degrade or eliminate the DNA that was initially present in the raw agricultural commodity”. In other words the GMO DNA may not be “alive” in the refined food. Aslo, those brands labeling non-GMO on such products are actually doing it at their own discretion without no one to check it up. So , after this information, we can adjust, what to believe and what to choose.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Good quality product. Excellent composition, convenient packaging. I liked the result of the application. I recommend.

Posted on May 3, 2022

No side effects, improves digestion. Good for nerves, cognitive processes.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is the lecithin I trust. I like both in caps and in powder. No side effects, improves digestion. Good for nerves, cognitive processes.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Two a day and started noticing that my cognitive functions are way better

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Pretty product. Arrives without delay. Very good.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

Easy to swallow. I used to take lecithin for some time but from Solgar. I decided ti try smth new and the quality is also good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The size of capsules a bit big for me but the rest is fine

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Taking it with hope to improve my memory. So far, i do not have any comment. But have yet to see improvement.