IN
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Fantastic! I take this with Solaray Red Yeast Rice CoQ10. I got bloodwork done after 3 months. My LDL went from 173 to 119, Trig went from 199 to 100! HDL stayed the same. My doctor was speechless. Results were much better than I was expecting. Since I take them together I'm not sure which is most effective or they both are together.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I bought this for my husband's BPH. It works better than saw palmetto. He takes this addition to a prostate complex. Based on good reviews, I have decided to give this a try. Now his urine flow is good and wakes up only 1 time at night. I think this is a good brand that I can trust.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Had been looking for plant based sterols and unfortunately bought one without reading the label of ingredients only to get it home and after taking it a couple of times starting having a reaction to it. It had shellfish included which I have an allergy to. Just because it's labeled plant sterols doesn't mean that's all that it has in it. Did my homework before purchasing Bluebonnet brand. I haven't had any adverse reaction to taking it and am looking forward to getting my next blood work-up to see how it is helping my cholesteral.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This plant based alternative was just what I was looking for. I have just started taking it and find that I have started to feel better and not tired at all. I will have to wait for a month to see the actual benefits of this product. I refused to take medication for my cholesterol and opted for this plant based sterols. But needless to say it is having a good impact on my health already as I feel great and not tired anymore. Very hard to find this product in Ontario. Iherb has everything and the delivery was on time and well packaged.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I purchased plant sterols not for cholesterol but joint pain - inflammation. I chose Bluebonnet because it's a trustworthy high quality brand that does not include questionable additional ingredients. And so far, this supplement seems to have tamped down my joint pains!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I was recommended to take this product over 10 + years ago with Omega 3, and it has done an excellent job of keeping my cholesterol down. I have recommended it to members of my family.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I get these for a friend and she really appreciates having highly effective plant sterols taken in a lower dosage ammount. Good bang for the buck.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

great ingredients and quality. taking this and combine it with omega 3 and red yeast alternating it. helps with my LDL level. so far it's been well maintained.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

recommended by my doctor to lower cholesterol. I Herb is great with no shipping fees!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the planet sterols helps me to reduce my cholesterol within 3 weeks and to increase my good cholelsterol