IN

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Very big jar!

I have been using this lecithin for a while now and I am very pleased with the product. I mix it in my morning smoothie and it dissolves completely and doesn't change the taste or texture of my smoothie at all. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality lecithin supplement.

f5a60815-0993-484b-be85-ea1555f8f2b7
dd3a5a10-be33-4775-abb1-23c64e5ed9b8
3455dd01-784d-4d13-bae7-ea38ddc0e60d
040e99eb-069e-4456-8780-d8ef60f9ea87
5fc8c139-d24a-4cab-95ac-5281c52ec504
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

So, the first several times I tried it ( 1-2 tea spoons ) I received a headache which was surprising to me, as I have already drank the whole bottle of BB lecithin in caps with no such effect ( and earlier the orange brand as well) . I have also met similar review here about the headache effect. Anyway ,I continued taking it as the mechanism of this headche was clear to me- this means there was a strong biliary stasis ,which brings you a headache once it has been extricated in big amounts and brought a lot of toxins into your digestive system and blood. Now, after a half of the bottle all the symptoms are gone and I can only resume this lecithin does the work, AND I really recommend it. I usually take a teaspoon without a top, but while I had a headache took more to help the bile flow more intensively. It is believed we all have some % of biliary retention, it's also called black bile (chinese medicine) and it's important to stimulate the gallbladder during the life and work with it. Also drink more how water during the day and read about Nauli self massage to help organs) The taste of this lecithin is just fine and pleasant

Posted on May 23, 2022

good quality and ingredients. well packed package and I hope I will get some benefit from it

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Non GMO, good taste, easy to dissolved. Repeat purchase many times.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Love it, add it to my smoothie, makes it a bit creamier.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

super energy. great quality. already on my 3rd bottle. helps me focus for long time

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I take lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) as an anti-aging and cognitive function enhancing supplement. There is sufficient science based evidence, published in peer-review magazines, to support the use of phosphatidylcholine for these purposes.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I add some of these granules to my coffee and they dissolve well and the taste doesn't ruin the coffee so I'll likely order again; recommend.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality, product, gives benefit