Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Apple Blueberry Granola, Gluten Free, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Best everyday healthy breakfast choice for us where we mix it with plant-based milk or add it with yogurt. It has a refreshing sweet taste. The quality natural and gluten-free ingredients are the best thing about this brand. The package size is a bit small and we go through it too quickly.

4ab6938c-1f28-4e68-bcfc-c409dbd75f46
Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This flavour is awesome! Used to buy only the honey flavour but turned out this is also nice! Refreshing taste with small raisins inside. Not so sweet compare to the honey alternative. The best everyday breakfast choice for me where I mix it with protein and almond milk. Adding a bit more almonds or nuts for a richer taste!

3a507622-327f-444c-825e-387da0e091dc
Posted on May 9, 2022

There’s another granola that I bought regularly before but when it was out of stock I decided to try this and now I’ve switched over. I don’t like overly hard and sweet granola but most that I could find was only that, but this one is really nice and I love it! Ticks all of my boxes

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This granola is absolutely amazing and the quality is great! I eat it for a snack or for breakfast. I like to add coconut milk, chia seeds, fresh strawberries and cinnamon. It's heated up or cold! The package is a decent size for the price and the taste is really delicious.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I use this on top of the acai bowl and its super tasty! I couldnt say its blueberry or apple but I am happy its not too sweet and its got the nice crunchiness, definitely a must but I want to try all the other options from Bob’s Red Mill as they have different taste. A must!

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Love Bob's Red Mill products. The taste is great and the balance of ingredients is just right. Just wish the bag was bigger! We go through it too quickly. I enjoy it on top of some Greek yogurt or try adding a little liquid and heating it up as a hot oatmeal/ granola.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Needed granola and things that would have flavor, yet would-be easy on my tummy because of my gerd issues. This is my go-to favorite granola that I have tried so far. The calories is just right to eat a serving and be content. I also like to use this to add to granola or oatmeal! Delicious and perfect for our daughter who cannot have gluten. She is at college and this and some yogurt makes a healthy breakfast or snack. I included it in her Care Package!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is a delicious product with high quality ingredients and great taste. I would have preferred if there was a higher proportion of actual dried fruits to granola, as I couldn't detect many blueberries, for example. However it tasted delicious and I used it not only on its own but also added to fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. I like this brand, so next time will try a different flavor.

rosanjin
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

it's on the crunchier side, meaning it's kind of hard. But it's a personal preference and I don't want my granola going soggy as soon as it hits milk or yogurt so this is fine. Disappointing to say, no real physical blueberry in there in any form, freeze dried or just dried. They have blueberry flavoring at the end of the ingredient list. I supplement the lack of fruitiness with dumping chips of freeze dried fruits.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Sweet but not too much so, wonderfully filling, tastes like blueberry and apple without being packed with sugar or artificial flavors. After finishing the bag, I just wish it were bigger! I’ll definitely be repurchasing.